Chapter 3

Sorry for the late update :( i've been super busy this past week not to mention sick and I found out I might be hypoglycemic (probably spelled that wrong lol) means I have low blood sugar

Song- Freaking Me Out by Simple Plan ft. Alex Gaskarth totally fits the chapter :P

Chapter 3

Scotland's P.O.V.

What the hell is his problem? Zack needs a serious attitude adjustment. I just want to be his friend! I've been nothing but nice to the guy! He is so frustrating. 

"Mom I'm home!" I called as I walked through the front door.

"Hey honey, how was school?" My mother asked walking out of the kitchen a warm smile on her face.

"Fine." I muttered kicking off my sandals.

"Just fine? What's wrong?"

"Nothing Mom, just some guy." My mom paled. "He didn't..."

I cut her off. "Don't bring up the past mom. We are in a different state; he won't be able to find us." She nodded her head faintly, placing her hand on her forehead.

Why did she have to bring up the past? I was trying to forget. Forget everything. I just wanted to forget about him and the way he ruined everything. I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.  There's something wrong with Zack. There has to be. No one is that pissy without a reason. Maybe someone he knows died? Or is sick? Maybe his parents are fighting? Damn, I know what that's like.

Being kept up at all hours by their screaming.

The court cases.

It sucks balls.

Lucky for my mom she met Frank. They've been happily married for 2 years now. I was kind of hoping my mom would have a baby. I want a younger sibling, I love kids. Just like Zack.

Ugh why can't I get him out of my head? His blonde hair and caramel brown eyes, and sexy muscles... No! I have to stop thinking like that! He already doesn't like me, if I develop a crush it's only going to make things worse.

 I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know, my mom is calling me down for supper.

After supper I headed for the music room. I sat down at our baby grand and ran my fingers over the keys. I loved the feel of the smooth white keys on my finger tips. I position myself over the piano and begin to play. I play anything and everything I can think of. It's like music is inside my body. It just moves through me, almost like a wave.

Music is like magic. All you need is a little creativity and you can make something amazing. From classical to rock, rap to country, it doesn't matter what you like. It's still music. I believe there is no such thing as bad music, only bad musicians.

My mom was the one who introduced me to music. From an early age I have been playing piano. She taught me herself. It was something we can bond over. One of things I could never hate. Music is my life. Nothing is better. It's what keeps me going, what gives me hope. I use it to express myself. When I hit the right notes I feel little bubbles of happiness in the pit of my stomach.

I haven't met someone who understands what it does to me, not even my mom.

The next day at school, I decided to try a new tactic; I would be a total bitch and ignore Zack. When I do acknowledge him, I will be rude and blunt. I don't even care at this point.

Zack's P.O.V

Is Scotland bipolar? One day she's sweet and happy, trying to be my best friend and the next she's a total skank. She flirts shamelessly, wears tight revealing clothes, and ignores me.

The bitch completely ignores me! What the fuck is her problem? 

I thought I knew her but she's full of surprises. And I like it.

I didn't want to admit it before but I like her. But I could never have a girlfriend. At least not while I'm being fucked by a guy every night. I mean that would be considered cheating. Right?

I just can't help myself though. She's taunting me, I know it. I mean that girls has some amazing curves. I mean the good kind, the ones that make guys eyes widen and their tongues fall out of there mouths. Don't forget excites a certain part of our bodies. God must really hate men. Otherwise why would he put such seductive and beautiful creatures on earth? He must have a serious grudge against us.

My eyes are following her every move. I can't help it. Evan notices too.

"You ok man? You look like your in pain." Oh god he has no idea how right he is.

"I'm err sore. Joss was pretty rough last night." I lied. Then I realized what I said and blushed. Damn her!

"Oh. Sorry." He looked sad. I could tell by looking into his eyes that he really was. Of course he really doesn't know what it's like to go through something like this. He has an idea, but it isn't perfect. He knows why I listen to Joss, he understands how important family is. I know he would give anything for his parents to accept him and his Uncle, but unfortunately, they don't. At least he has Mary.

"Yeah me too." I grab my lunch and drop it in the trash can, walking from the cafeteria, my head down and my hands in my pockets.

How can a person change personalities that quickly? What's her problem anyways?

What ever it is, it's freaking me out.

 So what did you think? Good? Bad? Vote and comment ;)