Chapter 11

Gosh I realized how long its been since I posted a chapter of this story. I'm so sorry folks! Now that its summer I will be able to write more often, but I do have a job now so we will see how much time I have. I'm wrting this on my tablet so sorry about how bad the spelling and stuff probably is and how short its gonna end up being.

I want to take this time to put up a warning. There are some dark things in this chapter,disturbing things. I don't go into detail or anything but I just want ya'll to know.

Enjoy :)

 Song is The Mighty fall by Fall Out Boy. There new albums is amazingI I'm hooked :)

Pic of Zack :) -------->

Zack's P.O.V

"So, what do we do now?" Micah and Jackson were playing in the backyard while Scotland and I were sitting in lawn chairs watching them.

"Wait I guess." Scotland’s mom had just told us that she had talked to her brother. He said he could help but would need to meet with me. We set a time for next Friday, exactly a week away. I had told Joss that I had a job interview then. He wasn't happy, but he didn't sound like he was very suspicious.

"I hate waiting. It sucks." Scotland laughed at that.

"Jackson! Micah! Get away from the....Never mind." She sighed. Jackson and Micah started playing in the mud before she even got the whole sentence out. "Looks like a bath night." I grinned at her. I still can't believe we are dating. I don't think I ever will.

"Hey you guys!" I turned to see Evan smiling and waving while leading a very upset looking Griffin, through Scotland's back door.

"Ewan! Gwiffin! Come pay!" Micah giggled splashing around in the puddle.

"Griffin why don't you go play with them? I need to talk to Zack and Scotland quick." he nodded dejectedly and walked towards the two little boys.

"Something’s wrong." Scotland didn't have to ask.

"Yah. It's Mr. Saunders. Since he found out about him escaping, he's been distant. We haven't had sex in over a month!" I wrinkled my nose at that. Sure they were my best friends, but I've walked in on them going at it on more than one occasion. But something was very wrong of they had stopped having sex all together. "The other day I had to work, Griffin went out and when I got home, he still wasn't back. He finally got home at 2:30 in the morning, completely wasted and high as a kite. I'm scared you guys, he hasn't done this since last year. I'm afraid he's, you know..." last year Griffin had become a prostitute of sorts. He slept around for drugs and booze so he could forget all the things that sick fuck had done to him.

"Why? Mr. Saunders escaped but Griffin is safe. There is no way that he would stay around here, not since the cops are looking for him."

"That's what I told him. But he claims Mr. Saunders is following us, that he's seen him around. I don't know if Griffin is hallucinating or just afraid."

"Maybe he isn't just imagining it. I mean, he doesn't just freak out over everything, there must be a reason. Maybe go to the police, just in case. You can never bee too safe." Scotland suggested.

"Yah maybe." he looked upset. It hurt to see him like this, he almost looked.... broken. I don't ever want to see him look this broken. I've seen it once before, after everything that happened with Mr. Saunders. I won't let it happen again.

Evan and Griffin stayed for another hour and then had to leave. Tyler and Mary's wedding is only two weeks away and they were both stressing out big time. We said our good bye's and then Scotland decided it was bath time. She picked up Jackson and I got Micah, we didn't want them tracking mud through the house. We walked up stairs and into the bathroom. We stripped off there muddy clothes and started the water.

"I'm going go put these in the wash, think you can handle giving them a bath? " Scotland teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes hunny, I can give the boys a bath." I sassed back. We grinned at each other.

"See you in a bit." She gave me a quick peck and left he bathroom.

"Zack, are you gunna mawwy Scotwand?" Micah asked as he and Jackson climbed into the bath.

"Maybe someday buddy, maybe someday."

I finished washing and dressing the boys quickly. They were seriously adorable! Just as I was slipping on Jackson's last sock, my phone went off. I picked it up and answered without checking the caller id.

"Hello?" I chirped brightly.

"Zack, you better get your ass over here quick. You should have been here 15 minutes ago." Joss growled into the phone.

I gulped. "Y-y-yes sir." He hung up the phone.

"Sorry guys," I started shakily. "But I have to go. I'll see you guys later, ok?"

Completely oblivious to my inner turmoil they both just smiled. "Bye Zack!" They said at the same time then giggled racing each other out of the bathroom. I got up shakily and headed down stairs. I was slipping on my shoes when Scotland walked in.

"Are you leaving?" she asked quietly.

"Joss called." I watched, pained, as tears filled her eyes.

"God Zack, I can't take this! That horrible man, putting his disgusting hands all over you! I-I just can't take it!" And with that she fled the room, sobs spilling from her mouth. I felt my heart break as I watched her go.

I pulled up at Joss's house 7 minutes later, my heart still hurting. I walked up the stone walkway and opened the front door. Joss stood on the other side, his arms crossed in anger. I sighed and bowed my head, I couldn't look at him.

"I should punish you, take you down stairs." I sighed in defeat.

"Do what ever you want with me." I had lost the will to fight back. Maybe it was because of Scotland. Or maybe he had just finally broken me.

He raised an eyebrow. "What, no smartass comments? No jabs? Very well, strip and go lay on my bed. I have a surprise." I did as I was told, wanting, wishing that this would end.

Disgusting. I was worthless and disgusting. No one would ever want me, not Scotland, not anyone. I was broken, I was used, I was dirty.

Joss had a surprise all right, and it was worse then the basement.

He sold me. He sold my body to another man. He let someone else touch me, run his hands and mouth all over me.

Used. Broken. Disgusting. That was me.

I curled in on myself tighter, praying that it was just a dream. But I knew. I knew it wasn't and I was going to have to face everyone. I would have to look in my parents’ eyes and pretend I was alright. I would have to stay positive and help Griffin and Evan. I would have to lie and tell Scotland it wasn't bad, that Joss had been gentle when he hadn't. And that was the worst part.

If Scotland knew what had happened to me, she would never let me get close to her son, to Jackson.

I was filthy, a liar, scum on the bottom of someone’s shoe. I didn't deserve to live. I was a disgrace to human kind.

I should be dead.

Sorry it got all sad at the end. This story sorta writes itself!

Comment

Vote

Fan! ;P