Chapter 1

Dedicated to Nerdpants because she had the first comment and she's been an amazing fan. Lovers you!!!!

Song- Dead Walker Texas Ranger by Sleeping With Sirens  I am obsessed with this song :)

Chapter 1

When it first started happening all I could do was ask why. Why me? Why now? After a few months I decided God hates me and just gave up. I just let him do what he wanted, knowing I didn't have a choice. I couldn't let my parents be fired. We had no where to go. It was hopeless.

At least that's what I thought.

Things always seem to turn out different then we expect. When I met my parent's boss I figured it would be an old married guy who talked about how today's youth was 'destroying America'. Instead I got a pervert who looked like he just stepped off the cover of an Abercrombie and Fitch catalogue.

I'd take an old dude any day.

And I definitely didn't expect their boss to rape me. Multiple times. I mean I knew it was going to happen. He made it pretty clear when he told me what he wanted me to do and what he would do if I didn't go along with it.  I remember the day I met him like it was yesterday.

Even though I wish like hell that I could forget.

It started out like any normal day. I went to school and hung out with peers, and was a general teenager. When I got home my parents told me their boss was coming over for dinner. I didn't think much of it. When he showed up was when everything changed.

I was in the middle of my algebra homework when the doorbell rang.

"Zack can you get that?" My mom called from the kitchen. I jumped up and ran to the door. Outside stood a man.

"Can I help you?" I asked politely.

"Ah you must be Zack." The man with a slight British accent said walking in and shutting the door behind him. When he turned around though he got this strange look in his eyes. It freaked me out. I could see a hunger in his eyes as he stared at me. I felt uncomfortable, shifting from foot to foot.

"Um that's me." I said stupidly.

He grinned at me. "I've heard good things about you. I'm Joss Richards, but you can call me Joss" I nodded awkwardly and led him to the dining room.

We sat down. A few minutes later my parents came in bringing the rest of the food with them. We were having spaghetti and meatballs, breadsticks, and salad. I watched Joss as he took his first bite of food. His eyes widened and a moan slipped out.

"Mrs. Hathaway. This is brilliant. Delicious!" He grinned at my mother. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. What was up with this guy? Sure my mom made the best food I had ever tasted, but still. He was her boss, he didn't need to suck up to her.

"Oh stop it Mr. Richards." My mother replied waving her small hand, a blush on her cheeks. My dad just shook his head.

We all ate in silence for awhile. I would have been just fine if there had been no speaking. I was content where I was.

But no.

He ruined it.

"So Zack what are your grades like? You look like a smart young lad." If my parents weren't there I would have snorted. Before I could answer, my dad did.

"He has excellent grades except for science. He could improve a little."

"Really? I was top of my class in school. Science was my favorite subject." Of course it was. The prick.

"That's great! You must have done well in school. Look where you are now!" Everyone laughed but me. I really didn't like him.

"I could tutor Zack if you would like. It would be my pleasure." His Cheshire grin spelled trouble.

"Oh that would be marvelous! But I don't want to impose." I love how my parents talked all sophisticated when we had company.

"Oh it would be no trouble really. I'm alone most times it would be nice to have some company. Plus I love science so it's a win win."

"Well then I guess we will just have to take you up on that offer." My dad replied a content smile on his face.

I really didn't like him.

Not at all.

Don't judge a book by its cover? I did and I was right. He turned out to be a real bastard. Taking advantage of me and my parents (without them knowing.) I hate him. I really do.

I never had any free time. My parents thought it was great me and Joss were 'Getting along nicely'. If only they really knew what we were really doing.

Sure he really did tutor me. I mean it would be suspicious if I didn't actually learn anything, but I wasn't that bad at science. I didn't need tutoring everyday for several hours.

But my oblivious parent's just thought we were friends.

I mean the hell? Who spends that much time with their tutor?

But what the fuck ever. It's my life now. I can't do anything about it.

And then there's Scotland. Beautiful, smart, talented. Perfect. My friends thought I hated her. But I was so far from hating her it was ridiculous. She's perfect. I'm just scared I'm going to fall for her. I don't have time for dating and I definitely don't want her finding out about what my 'Job' is.

But everyone thought I hated her. And I wanted to keep it that way.

From the moment I saw her I knew there was something about her. She seemed so perfect it was unreal. She's like that character in a movie that you want to hate but you can't because all you really want is to see them without a shirt. Mmmm Scotland shirtless ...

Sorry off topic.

But I have to stay away from her. If she finds out what's happeneing to me she could tell everyone. My parent's would find out and then they could lose there jobs and...

'Ok Zack. Breathe!'

But seriously. And what if she's disgusted by me? So repulsed that she stops talking to me? What if I loose everything because some stupid chick ruins it? I don't like thinking that she's that kind of person but she has to be. What girl looks like a model but isn't a bitch? I mean sorry but it doesn't happen in real life. A guy can dream though right?

My advice to you is go with your gut instinct.

 So if you want to judge a book by its cover, go ahead. You might just be right.

So that was the first chapter! Tellz mez what you thought!!!!

Vote and Comment :)