Chapter 9

Woooooooo I have a new chapter! Sorry for the wait. i always do this but I really don't mean to. I'm so sorry everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, enjoy :)

Dedicated to Nicholasscott because he is an amazing writer and you all need to read his stories and tell him to upload, like now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Song- Tangeled In the Great Escape By Pierce The Veil Ft. Jason Butler. I love this song soooooooo much!!!!!!

Scotland's P.O.V

Something is seriously wrong with Zack.

So.... I slapped him. I mean, he kisses me then ignores me? What the hell?!?!

He just stares at me, his mouth open and closing like a fish. "Where the hell have you been! And why are you avoiding me?" I demanded furious.

"I was sick." he replied sheepishly. I could tell he was lying.

"Where were you really? I can tell your lying plus being 'sick' doesn't give you a limp." I was pissed. No, I was beyond pissed. When Griffin and Evan needed, who am I kidding! When I needed him most, he wasn't there. I like him. A lot. Maybe more than anyone I've ever liked anyone. Ever.

"I tripped and hurt myself, see? Carpet burn." he pointed to his face.

"We need to talk." I gripped his arm and started pulling him through the crowded halls.

"I'm gonna miss next period! I was already out for a week!"

"Oh well." I drug him into the janitors' closet and shut the door.

"You aren't going to rape me are you?" he looked nervous.

"Haha, now talk. Your limp looks an awful lot like Griffins after him and Evan have had a little too much fun. Are you gay?"

He looked like a fish again. "Wh-wh-what? I'm not gay! I fell that's all!"

"I can tell when you're lying. Why are you limping? If you don't tell me, I'll just ask Evan and Griffin, although I'd rather you tell me."

He gulped and forced a smile. "Really its nothing." I stared down at him. He sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you. I didn't want anyone to know what's been happening." I remained quiet. He blew out a breath. "My parents work for a very prestigious company. One night, their boss came over for dinner. Afterwards he told me that I had to be his slave or he would fire my parents. So basically I go to his house every night where he rapes and abuses me. My parents thing he was my science tutor and now we are friends." he was fighting back tears and wouldn't look at me.

"Oh my gosh! I had no idea!" I felt horrible. Why did I have to push him? Why did I make him tell me? He's never going to like me now!

"I-I-I don't kn-kn-know wh-what to do." He burst into tears, his shoulders shaking with sobs. He was being raped every night? I just thought he was gay or something and didn't want anyone to know!

"What's the man's name?"

"Joss Richards." he sniffled.

My heart stopped.

"Who?"

"Joss Richards." he repeated. Of course. This would only happen to me.

"Zack. I need to show you something. Can you come to my house after school?" I was nervous. I needed to introduce him to Jackson. If I didn't I wouldn't be able to explain anything to him.

I know Joss.

Quite well actually. I know his parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents, and friends. Everyone. At least I used to. This was too weird. Such a coincidence. This world is so big but so small at the same time. I'm starting to believe everything happens for a reason. Jackson is the best and the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I guess I shouldn't say he's the worst thing that's ever happened to me, Miles was. I love Jackson so much. Everyone says he looks just like me. He's mine, my child. My baby. My little boy.