Chapter 6

Heyo! I finally uploaded. Sorry bout that i've been with family all week and haven't had time to write. But they left today so it's all good!!!!!! So there are some twists in this chapter *insert evil laugh here* I bet none of you expected them. If you did you're a mind reader.... Anywho enjoy! And don't forget to vote and comment :)

 Dedicated to Poptartisdelicious cuz her stories are Ah-maze-ing!!! Like seriously check them out!!!!

Zack's P.O.V

"So did you have fun with your friends today?" Joss asked when he answered the door. I thought of Evan, Griffin, and Scotland. I did have fun.

"I guess..." I try to keep my answers short. I hate telling him anything about me, personal or otherwise.

"What did you do? And who were you with?" He starts out nice but his questions always have a reason. He always has an ulterior motive.

"Um I shopped with Evan and Griffin. Then I met their friend Danny..."

"Are Evan and Griffin your gay friends?" I nodded.

"I don't want you hanging out with them anymore."

"What! You can't force me to not see my friends. And why does it matter?" I was pissed. Who the hell did he think he was?!?!

"I don't want them to find out about 'us'. It would ruin me and then your parents will lose their jobs. Plus I don't want you joining them for a threesome or something."

"First off I'm not gay. I. LIKE. GIRLS. And second they already know." I froze. Oh shit I didn't mean to say that.

"They know?" Joss said scarily calm. I nodded my head shyly. I was in some serious shit here. I felt like kicking myself. Why was I so stupid? I just had to say that! Me and my big fat mouth.

"Um yes?" It came out as a question.

"You know what this means don't you? You disobeyed your master." I winced. Last time I did something he didn't like I couldn't walk for a week. I had to stay at his house. It's a good thing that happened over the summer. He grabbed me by the arm and started to drag me towards his basement. My eyes widened.

"No! Stop! I have school!" I cried franticly trying to escape his grasp. I was by no stretch of the imagination small or weak. But Joss was older, and bigger. I fought to get away, to escape the horrors I knew awaited me behind the door. The torture I would have to endure if he was successful.

"Well I can use the same excuse I did last time. Your sick and my house keeper will be able to take care of you." It was a strange excuse but my parents believed it. They don't like leaving me home alone when I'm sick. So the chance to have someone to watch me without them having to take of work was a win for them.

Of course I wasn't sick.

I was in pain.

A lot of pain.

"No!" I yelled again trying to pry his fingers from my arm. But it was useless. He scooped me up into his arms and carried me. Fuck. This was bad.

"Hmm you hate it that much? I might have to do it more often. That way you can warm up to it."

"You can't! I'll die!" Ok so that was a little dramatic. But if he made one wrong move it really could kill me.

"You know, there are guys who would kill to be in your position. Chained up and whipped by a sexy guy like me. It's some people's wet dream come true." I shuddered. I don't know how anyone could find that pleasurable. To each his own I guess. Maybe it's because Im not gay?