Chapter 8

I'm sooooo sorry for slow updates! I've been swamped with stuff lately. Forgive me? I'll love you forever! Oh and check out my one shots :) I only have one so far and its a cute one not a sex one.... Read it anyways!!!! lol

Song- Roger Rabbit by Sleeping With Sirens This song.... just listen and you'll understand...

Zack's P.O.V

I opened the door to my house as quietly as possible. I didn't want to wake my parents, I don't need an ultimatum. I missed them, a lot, but I couldn't deal with any questions right now. I have school in the morning and I'm still sore. I need sleep. But my parents wouldn't understand that. They would try and be sympathetic, all sorry about my being sick and them doing nothing. Then they would want to know what I had, what hurt, and how it happned.

I don't know how to answer any of that. At least, not with my parents.

Hey mom! Hey dad! My ass hurts cuz I'm getting fucked by your boss everynight! Yah that would go over real well...

As I was walking up the stairs, my foot hit something and the next thing I knew, I was falling. I heard a hiss and felt fur brush my arm. Damn cat. I'm pretty sure it hates me. I landed face down on the carpet steps, getting a face full of carpet burn.

Even worse, it woke my parents.

Shit.

"John! Grab the .44!" I heard my mom say to my dad.

"Maggie, we don't have a gun. Its probably just the cat." my dad muttered. I smiled faintly. My mom was amazing but slightly crazy. Oh and oblivious, don't forget oblivious.

"But what if its a burglar? That thump was too loud to have been sugar. We really should get a gun." Yes my mom named our cat sugar. And has a slight obsession with guns, which is probably why we never got one...

"Fine, I'll check it out." I could hear the annoyance in his tone.

I sat up and patted my face, seeing how bad the carpet burn was. "If your a burgler, you better stay where you are, we have a gun!" I heard my mom call as my dad stepped into the hallway. I couldn't help it, I laughed. The lights turned on and I saw my dad in his boxers, a baseball bat held high above his head. I laughed even harder.

"Zack?" my dad lowered the bat. "Maggie, its just Zack."

"Zack? What are you doing sneaking around the house at night? We almost shot you!"

"Mom!" I said in between laughs. "We don't have a gun! Plus if I really had been a burgler, I would have been able to escape. Plus they would know you don't have a gun. You guys talk incredibly loud." This made my dad laugh but just pissed my mom off.

"John! Tell your son to go to bed and that we will talk about this later." With that she returned to their room. My dad sighed.

"Why is it that you're MY son, only when you make her mad?" I shrugged and winced as I made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door and looked at my face. I cringed. I look like I got into a fight with sand paper.... And lost. Badly. I had scrapes all over, but lucky for me, no blood. I lost enough this past week.

I really don't want to pass out at school.

I yawned. I better get some sleep....

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

"Oh! Right there!" Scotland moaned as I sucked on her neck, right below he left ear.

"You like that baby?" I asked grinding on her slowly. She moaned again.

"Fuck! Yes!" She pulled me forward so that our lips were touching. We began to makeout heavily. My tongue explored her mouth, my eyes closed tight so I could savor the moment. She tasted even better than the first time I kissed her. Slowly the taste changed. Weird. She tastes just like...

My eyes shot open and I almost screamed in terror. Where did Scotland go? And how did Joss get here? His arms were wrapped around my neck so I couldn't pull away. Then he flipped us over so he was on top of me.

"What's wrong Zack? You don't like me?" even though it was coming from Joss, his voice still sounded like Scotlands.

"I-I-I..." I wasn't sure what to say. What the hell was going on! This couldn't be real. It makes no sense!

"Oh well." he sneered. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard your mom can feel it, whether you like me or not!"

Then, I woke up.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

"Zack! What the fuck happened to your face!" Griffin cried running up to me after first period.

"I fell on the steps" I answered sheepishly.

"Griffin, language!" Evan scolded. He was really religious and didn't cuss. Which is funny because Griffin cusses worse than a sailor. Evan is trying to get him to break his habbit.

Griffin rolled his eyes. "Saying, 'what the fuck happened' isn't going to get me sent to hell."

"You sure? You never know." I joked.

"Zack! You know that God loves you even when you sin, but thats not the point! I just really hate bad words." Evan pouted.

"Gosh, your just to cute to resist." Griffin said as he leaned up and kissed Evan very, err passionatly on the lips. When they didn't come up for air right away, I walked off. I've already walked in on them having sex, multiple times. I really don't want to watch them makeout. So I walked away.

I should have stayed with Evan and Griffin.

I turn the corner to see a very pissed red head and a hand flying towards me.

Oh shit...

Ugh I'm terrible and I know you all hate me. Im the worst writer in the history of writing, ik! Plus this was a crappy chapter. Got some Evan and Griffin though ;P Anyway, I would really appreciate if you took the time to

Vote

Comment

or Fan!