Chapter 13

Zack's P.O.V.

I woke up to an arm draped over my chest and legs looped through mine. At first I thought it was Joss, then I remembered that I came home last night. I turned to see a sleeping Evan lying behind me. Wow this is awkward! I slowly started to wriggle out from underneath him. At least until I felt something poking me in the backside. I flushed bright red.

Ew, ew, ew! He had a boner! Nothing against him. But, one, I'm not Griffin, and two, I'm not gay! I really don't appreciate this! Again I tried to slide out from underneath him but I just grinded on him even more. I heard him let out a groan and froze. It was weird now but it would be worse if he woke up. He pulled me back towards his chest. Then, he began to, err... hump me.

I'm pretty sure I'm never going to be able to face him again. This is worse than walking in on him having sex! Well if I had ever had any doubts about being straight, they would be completely wiped away now. I was definitley not enjoying this. I mean It wasn't as bad as Joss or... that man but it was still scary, he was my best friend! I've known him for years!

The sad part was that I couldn't get out from underneath him. I wasn't a small person, 6'1" and 160 pounds, but Evan was bigger than me. Over the past year, he's really bulked up, and gotten taller. He's at least 6'4" and close to 195 pounds of pretty much solid muscle. It was kinda sad sometimes because I used to be bigger than him! Since I've known him I was always the bigger one. And now I feel like a dwarf. I wonder how Griffin hasn't been completely smothered in his sleep.

He made a grunting sound and I winced. It reminded me of last night. The nasty old man touching me, feeling me, entering me. I was glad that I didn't have nightmares last night, thats one thing I really don't need, to relive it. The man was probably in his late 50's early 60's. He was balding and chubby with these beady black eyes that made my skin crawl. I almost threw up when be started touching me, luckily I didn't or things could have been much worse!

All I know is, I want to see Scotland. The problem is, I don't want to tell her about last night. I already had a moment of weakness and told Evan. I'm not sure how well Scotland would take it. She would probably break up with me on the spot. She won't want someone as destroyed as me.

I felt tears burning in my eyes and I wiped them away quickly. I'm not a crier. Never have been, never thought I would be. But this whole thing is eating away at me, like a termite. It slowly chewed its way through the hard covering around my heart and was working its way inside of it. Completely taking control until its to late for anyone, even an exterminator to get rid of it. It multiplies, lays eggs until the hard shell cracks and all the babies fall out.

I shudder at the mental image.

There's no stopping my thoughts though, they keep coming.

Image after image.

Each one worse then the last. Until I feel something wet on my cheek. I reach my hand up and wipe away the tears.

I need to stop this. I need to be strong. When I talk to Scotland's uncle, it will mean this is almost over.

I will finally be free.

Freedom. Has a nice ring to it.

Scotland's P.O.V.

I don't like this. I don't like it at all. After Zack left, I tried calling him at least 30 times but he wouldn't pick up. It pisses me off that I have to share my boyfriend and with a guy! If he wants to spend time with his friends, that would be fine. But the fact that he's off fucking a man gets my blood boiling. I know he doesn't like it, and that he's being forced to do it but it really kills me inside to see him so hurt, so broken!

It makes me hate this Joss guy even more.

I'm glad he is going to talk to my uncle, I think he will be able to help. In the mean time, we need to make sure Josss doesn't find out The guy is tricky. He knows what he's doing and thats going to be the had part, finding a way to stop him. He knows just how to keep Zack under his thumb. He know who he cares about, his weaknesses.

And that scares me more than anything.

"Mommy! Why you so sad?" Jackson asked climbing into my lap.

"Nothing, I'm fine baby." he settles himself in my lap and lay his head on my chest. I lift a hand and begin to run my fingers through his red hair.

"Is it cuz Zack weft? Cuz I sad dat Micah had to weave." he looked up at me with huge blue eyes.

"Yes baby, I'm upset because Zack left And don't worry, You'll see Micah soon."

He smiled up at me. " I wuv you mommy." he wrapped his tiny arms around me and burried his face into my shoulder.

"I love you too, Jackson."

It was his naptime so I laid him down on his bed and tucked him in. " Nighty night. Don't let the bedbugs bite." I kissed his forhead and turned off the light. I shut the door and rested my back against the cool smooth surface. I slid down the door almost in tears.

God I wish Zack was here.

Yah Ik this took forever :( I have reasons, I've been super busy and stuff but I can't make any excusses. Plus I'm pretty sure no one reads these authors notes. Anyway, its really sad that I have almost 300 fans but get like 5 votes per chapter and one comment.... It really hurts you guys! I guess no one likes my writing much. But I'm not gonna stop till I want to stop, so oh well!

Please tell me what you guys think. It motivates me to write and I really appreciate it!

Comment

Vote

Fan :)