Chaper 14

Scotlands P.O.V.

Im a mess. This whole thing with Zack seems to be almost, toying with me. I want to help him, I'm doing the best I can, but its like I'm getting nowhere. And no ones offering to help me either. My boyfriend is being forced to sleep with another man, my ex's friends have started stalking me, and to top it all off, Jacksons upset. Micah wasn't at school today, he was home, sick with the flu. He won't stop begging to go see him, make him some soup and bring it to him. Any other day I would find it completely adorable. He's also been having a hard time making friends, him and Micah are starting to be bullied by the other kids, can you believe it's happening with kids so young? When I was their age everyone was your best friend.

I guess times are changing. It's always been said that it's societies fault, but what if it's just human nature? It happens all the time, and someone had to have done it first. It been hard and him and me. Just more crap to add to the mess that is my life.

Because today, today, I realized that I'm being stalked. I was online and saw that some of Miles friends had sent me friend requests on Facebook and stuff. Then I noticed they had also sent friend requests to Zack, Evan, Griffin, and anyone else I've made friends with, even Danny! Thinking I was just paranoid I logged off and read until it was time to pick up Jackson. As I was climbing into my car, I saw a red jeep that looked suspiciously like Miles' friend Jacks idled across the road. As I started my car, the jeep took off. It was to far away to see exactly who was driving but I couldn't help but shiver in fear.

Was I being paranoid?

Or do I have a reason to be worried?

What if they are stalking me and do something, hurt me or Zack. Or even worse..... Jackson.

No! I scolded myself. I need to stop thinking like that. Otherwise I'll become even more of a jumpy nervous wreck then I am already. I need to stay strong for Zack and Jackson, even Griffin and Evan. I know Griffins been having a hard time, Evan too but for different reasons. I just hope Mr. Saunders is caught and that Griffin is ok.

I hope we are all ok.

Zack's P.O.V.

By the time Evan woke up, I was thoroughly embarrassed. He was too, considering he had humped me till he came. We awkwardly cleaned ourselves off trying not to make eye contact. But after awhile I just couldn't help it, I burst into laughter. At first he just looked at me like I had horns growing out if my head, then, he too began laughing. We were reduced to tears by the sheer hilarity of the whole situation.

"I'm never sleeping in the same bed as you ever again" I managed to get out between laughs.

"Agreed!" This made us laugh even more.

Red faced, and with hurting stomachs we finally stopped laughing. We sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes before I realized there were some things we need to talk about.

"What should I say to Scotland? Should I tell her about last night ?"

Evan blushed "Let's keep that between you and me."

I chuckled but quickly sobered. "Not that, about Joss selling me." He was quiet for a moment.

" I think you should tell her. I know that finding out Griffin was sleeping with other men hurt like crazy, I think if he would have told me sooner it would have hurt less , we could have tried to stop him, to fix things. If she finds out you've been keeping things from her she will be pissed, and hurt. I know you don't want to hurt her."

There was another period of silence. "Ok thanks. I'm going to go tell her now. Well as soon as I'm done getting ready!" Evan nodded.

" I need to get home and talk to Griffin, tell me how if goes ok ?"

"Yeah tell me how your guys conversation goes too. Bye Evan thanks for the help."

"No problem. And see you later!"

I wasn't sure how to tell Scotland. I mean, she has her own problems right? I don't want to lay mine on top of the pile of crap she already has to deal with. I know that she's been worried lately about Jackson, he's only made one friend, and while Micah's a sweet heart, he hasn't been connecting to the other children.

Really I'm just afraid that she won't care. I'm scared I'll tell her and she say it's not any different then what Joss has been doing all along. But it is different. Being raped already makes you feel like a terrible person, but being sold, it's like I'm not even human anymore. Like I'm a toy, something created for others enjoyment. I act like this whole mess isn't affecting me, but the truth is, I'm breaking. I'm so close to shattering completely that it scares me.

What happens when I break?

Will I be like Griffin was? Will I push the people I love away? Will I self harm? Do drugs? Sleep with more men on my own?

I shook my head. Stop that Zack! Your thoughts aren't helping. Just pretend nothing happened and it will be like nothing did. Don't let anyone see how much it affects you. I cringed. Too late for that, Evan saw me crack.

He knows what happened.

He saw me cry.

Damn it! Why am I so weak? Why can't I tell Joss no? Why did this happen to me? Am I that bad of a person?

What did I do to deserve this?

Will it end if my life does?

Hehehehehe cliff hanger for anyone still reading! I apologize for the wait, I know I'm a terrible person :( but if you enjoyed please

Comment

Vote

Fan!