Subway|Park Hae Jin

I entered into a subway. I was a bit early today cause we had a meeting today so... I saw that no seat were empty so I had to stand. After a stop later, an lady got up and exit the subway. I sat down on her seat. I placed my bad on my lap but it by mistakely scratched the person sitting besides me.

"Omo. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to hurt you" I quickly apolozied to him. I searched into my bag and removed the gel I use went I get hurt. I took his hand in mine. "Here... I'll help you" I politely said. "No no it's totally fine. It's just a scratch not a big deal." He said smiling. "I insist." I said and started appling the cream.

I looked up when I heard my name being called. I felt like running away from this subway. It was my ex with whom I broke up last week because I caught him cheating on me. "You got a new boy friend already huh?" He smirked at me. I looked at the guy besides me and then at my ex.

"You called me a cheater and look what you are donig.. You moved on already means you never really loved me.. What a dirty little bitc-" He was cut off by the man besides me. "You have no right to call my girfriend a bitch." He stood up for me making me shock.

"You cheated on her so she decided to date someone who's worth her love and is willing to make her happy so you lost the right to call her names asshole!" He warned him. The man looked at me and held my hand. "Let's go honey" He said in a sweet voice almost melting my heart. I got up and as he was glaring at my ex.

We both started walking as the train stopped. We heard 'woo's from behind. The train started moving as he let go off my hand. He turned back to me who was still stunned by the scene. "I'm so sorry that I acted as if I'm your boyfriend but I just couldn't stand you being blamed. You are a kind woman so I just stood up for you. You must be shocked right?" He apolozied.

I smiled at him and said, "No no.. Actually I'm sorry.. I cause you trouble because of that" He shook his head and removed his phone. He offered it to me. I frowned at it. "Maybe I'd like it if the act is real so if.. you know" He looked down blushing. Ohh my poor hearttt.. I took his phone and saved my number. "Sure" I said and gave back the phone.

"Well this is my stop so I think I'll be going" I told him. He nodded while waving. I turned around and started walking towards the exit. 'He made my heart flutter by just holding hands... damn' I thought while thinking about previous scene.

 damn' I thought while thinking about previous scene