Catching his eyes|Kang Yo Han

I sighed while pushing my short hair back. This judge is really partial. "The victim is proved guilty." he said making me close my eyes. "Sunbae what do we do now?" my junior whispered to me. I looked at him and sighed.

We all got up and bowed to the judge. I looked at Mrs. Song. She had her head down. I held her hand making her look at me. "I'm really sorry Mrs. Song. I couldn't get you out. But I promise I will take care of your daughter till you come out. I will be her guardian." she smiled at me at my words.

"It will be such a favor Lawyer. I don't know how I will return all this back to you" she started crying. "Hey Mrs. Song. You don't need to. I didn't had anyone for me. It's just I don't want her to feel what I feel. Don't worry too much" I comforted her.

"It's time to take the victim away" the guard said. "Eommaaa" her daughter cried. "Hold the child back" judge said as Mrs. Song's daughter came inside the cage or whatever it is called. I held Woo Jin back as she was crying while her mother was taken away.

Once Mrs. Song was taken, I picked Woo Jin and took my bag. She hugged my neck and was crying. I mean who wouldn't cry if they won't meet their mom for 6 years. I patted her back and tried to calm her down. Almost everyone left the court. I looked at the judge who was giving me evil smirk. 

I gritted my teeth and glared at him. "Yah Do Hyun-ah, take Woo Jinnie with you and wait in the parking. I'll be back in few minutes." I told my junior with my gaze never leaving the judge. 

"Be faster Sunbae" He said and took Woo Jin who was sleeping now. He walked out of the court and I got up. I saw the judge get up too. He started walking towards me. I scoffed mentally at his ego. "Ms. Lee, now what's your opinion about me?" he asked me. "You dirty bastard... Just because you are surely gonna taste your medicine Park Min Sung" I said as he came closer to me.

"We'll see about that babygirl" He said while tugging my hair behind my ear. I swayed his hands away in disgust but out of nowhere, Min Sung was greeted by a strong punch making me flinch. I looked to my side and saw Kang Yo-Han. He is one of the strongest lawyer and cold person.

"I really don't like people being inappropriate with woman. Being a judge yourself, Dude you're gonna be fired soon." Yo Han spoke making me looked at him shock. I looked at Min Sung who was on the floor, glaring at both of us.

"Let's go Ms. Lee." He said and started walking away. I looked at the person on the ground for one last time and then followed Kang outside. I was really confused as to why this person is helping me. I was lost in thoughts when I bumped into something. I looked up and saw Kang Lawyer inches away from my face.

My hands on his chest, while his hands wrapped around my waist. I was staring in his eyes in shock. Is this what people call love at first sight? If not then I don't know what it is. The racing of heart since past few minutes, the nervousness I am feeling and also the-

"Sun...bae?" I heard Do Hyun as I quickly pulled away from Yo Han. I looked at Do Hyung who was carrying a crying girl. I panicked and quickly ran to them. I took Woo Jin in my arms and started comforting her. We both started walking away but I looked back one last time, to see Yo Han winking at me!?!

I shot my head to the front with my cheeks heating up. What was that?! 

A few days later

I have got a case which is a bit harder that expected and I was assisted a partner for this case who is still unknown to me. I was waiting for my partner in my office when the door opened. I quickly ran a hand through my hair and stood up. I smiled at the person to only go under shock. 

Really? Now I'm also seeing things? Gosh!! I know I'm in love but till the extent where I hallucinate? Wow I'm proud of myself - in sarcasm. "Now wouldn't I know that you are my hallucination?? God I know I'm in love with you but this is too much okay!? Even Woo Jin some times looks at me like I'm crazy! What have you done to me!?" I bombarded him. 

He looked to shock to say anything. Someone came inside and I saw it was Do Hyun... "Oh Sunbae, you met your partner. I was coming to tell you that Kang Yo Han lawyer is your partner for this case." He said as my eyes widen. He's not hallucination?! FUCKING HELL WHAT IN THE...

I looked at Yo Han shocked to see him smirking. Can I bury myself inside this office? I want something like 'A place where she knew she's fucked up' written over my grave now. "I'll get going now then" Do Hyun said and closed the door. Okay now I'm free to get embarrass am I? I looked at him to see him walking towards me. 

"W-Why are you coming closer?" I stuttered. "Oh dear... you just said something which felt really fun. How about we try something real quick?" He said while stopping in front of me which was only a feet away. I gulped down nothing as he leaned closer. 

"How about we take your love case a step further? Maybe I'm free for a date on Monday if you want to go?" He flirted meanwhile I turned as red as a tomato. He just laughed at my state. I glared at him before smacking his shoulder. He pulled me into a hug making me freeze. 

"I'm glad I'm not in a one side love" He whispered as my eyes widen. I looked up at him with my doe eyes. "Cute" He said and kissed my cheek. I quickly buried my face in his chest. "It's going to be fun with you!" He chirped. 

~~~~~

Sorry I was out of motivation this time

Sorry I was out of motivation this time. But I still hope you liked this one. I made some changes in your request.

Requested by - sugarcode