50 Shades|Lee Jong Ki

I was kneeled down, choosing which movie we should watch. I saw one which was 50 shades of grey. That sounds interesting. I put it in and started the movie. "babyy come! The movie has started!" I yelled at my boyfriend who was in the kitchen making popcorn and getting my favorite food.

He came back with two trays filled with M&Ms, chocolate, popcorn, chips, coke and nachos. He sat beside me and pulled me closer. "which movie is it then?" he asked me. "50 shades of grey!" I smiled innocently. He jerked back a bit making me confused. "what happened?" I questioned.

"Uh.. Maybe we should change the movie. Harry Potter?" he said. "No! I want to watch this one" I pouted. He kissed the pout and got up. "next time baby" he mumbled. "fine" I huffed. He putted Harry Potter and we started watching. Since 8 in the night we were watching this. We were on goblet of fire when I heard Jong Ki snoring.

A thought crossed my mind. Should I watch that movie now? Of course I can use headsets to listen so he won't be disturbed. I smiled and slowly got careful to not wake him up. I put on the movie, connected the headsets and sat back on the bed. The movies started.

It was almost the end and I was now all needy by seeing the scenes. Ugh it was a bad decision! My innocence is gone! Suddenly my headsets were removed as I shot to my right. "you watched the movie idiot?!!!" Jong Ki yelled in shock. I looked down awkwardly. I'm doomed.

"I didn't mean to but I was curious so-" he cut me off by kissing me. My eyes widen as his hands travelled under my shirt. Damn I have to suffer the night just because of this stupid movie!

(you know what exactly happened 😉😏)

Requested by - SBGKThJJKMyLife