New City|Dong Wook

I got out of the car as the loading trucks were already here. I sighed knowing I have to now redecorate my new apartment. It was sure a tiring job. I walked out of the small parking of mine and walked in front of the house. The house big for a single person but who can convince a worried mother...

I was actually struggling to find workers to help me but none were there

I was actually struggling to find workers to help me but none were there. "Nuguseyo?" I turned to my left and saw an handsome man standing next to me. His white skin, reddish burgundy hair. Dressed in white shirt and skin color coat with black office pants. He was just breath taking.

"Um

"Um... I'm sorry but I can't speak Korean." I said with an awkward smile. He gave me a smile which made my stomach go upside down. "I asked who are you?" He repeated. His voice was like music to my ears "Oh. I'm Y/n Hunter. And you are?" I bowed because I knew about basic things about greeting in Korea. People are not comfortable with skin ship with strangers. "My name is Lee Dong Wook" he introduced himself. "Where are you from?" he asked me.

"I'm from Y/c" I answered. "Oh really! I really heard about that country very much. I love the food there" he complimented. "Do you need help in anything?" he asked. "Ah no thanks. I can manage by myself... I think?" it was more like a question to myself. "I won't mind helping you in unpacking. I can tell you're new here" he told. "Yeah. I'm new here. But actually, I would be more than glad to get your help as you can see the boxes." I smiled sleepily.

"Let's get to work then!" he said and walked to the boxes. We both moved the most of the boxes inside in their respective rooms. I wiped my sweat as Dong Wook was panting while leaning on the door frame. "I'll bring the last box till then you can drink some water." I told him. I started walking towards the exit but what I didn't saw was a box. I tripped over it. A gasp let my mouth as I was falling forward. Just then Dong Wook caught me.

A feeling of relief spread inside me. I looked up at him. His eyes held the feeling of concern. We were in the same position for god knows how much time. I took that time to admire his features. His eyes, nose tip, his soft lips, his jawline, collar bone which was half visible and his arms around m-wait what?! I pulled back as he quickly let go. "A-are you okay?" he asked. "yeah. Sorry" I said. "No need to say sorry." he chuckled. "Let's get back to work, shall we?" he said as I nodded.