Gun pointed at my forehead|Kim Beom

I was excited for today. The door closed as Beom left. I smiled and ran upstairs to our room. I changed into a khaki pant and a rainbow hoodie with a cap and mask. I took my purse and walked down. I walked out of the house inhaling the air. It felt like I was finally free.

But this freedom will only last till 6 cause at 8 my mafia boyfriend comes home. Yes. Mafia. My boyfriend, Kim Beom, is the biggest and strongest mafia in South Korea. He have many enemies around the area. That's the reason, why he don't let me go out on my own and it's the first time in 4 months I've been out.

I will do every th‌ing I wanna do today. I first went to get street food. I didn't ate breakfast because of this. I felt my mouth watering due to the smell. I ate loads of food and then went to park for a walk. I enjoyed my day alot. It was the best day of my life I can say. No bodyguard, no restriction or any boyfriend around.

Just me and my enjoyment I took a cab as it was almost 6 and went home. There still 10 minutes for 6. I opened the door with a smile on my face. I removed my shoes and entered in. The beautiful smile on my faded seeing the person in front of me. My gaze itself went down and my heart started racing.

I walked further in the living room. I stood near the wall. There he was... Kim Beom sitting on the couch, fuming in anger. He stood up as I gulped knowing I have a night explaination to give. He stood at a distance from me with his hands cross. "Where the hell were you?!" He asked in a cold voice.

I couldn't answer him. My voice got stuck in my throat. "I asked WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!!" He raised him voice making me startled. "O-Out." I managed to say. "WHY?! I told you not to go out. There are millions of enemies out there but you sti-" I cut his words.

"Because I felt suffocated!! I couldn't breath properly. I am a human Beom. I need to go out, have air and enjoy out there. I can't stay in this house forever!!" I told him. I felt a pain in my heart as tears were blurring the sight of my eyes. "You have to! You can't go out at all!" He yelled.

"I want to! I am your girlfriend for gods sake not a pet or toy of your!!!" I shouted at him. "You are my toy. You will do things that I say and won't use that small stupid brain o-" He was cut off by me slapping his cheek hard. He was angry and out of his habit, he took out his gun and pointed it at my forehead.

I was staring at the gun with tear rolling down my cheek. My mind went back to the memories I wanted to forget a long time but couldn't. My father abusing me and my ex boyfriend hitting me and raping me came in my mind. I started shaking in fear. I felt my knees go numb making me fall down on my knees. I was having panic attack.

Author's POV

Beom watched her reaction very carefully. Then he realised something. He knew about her past and he was doing the same thing. Thr grip around his gun loosen making the gun fall down. She flinched at the sudden thing and moved back scared. "P-please don't c-come clo-close" She stutter between her sobs.

He looked at the shaking figure before kneeling down at her level. She didn't looked at him because she thought it would be her father or her ex. She brought her knees closer to her chest and hugged them. She leaned on the wall, scared of things. He also started crying silently. "Y-Y/n, it's me. Your baby." Beom said but it only made her scared.

She shook her head in denial. "Please b-believe me baby.. It's really me" He told her moving a little closer to her. She was having panic attack. Her breath became unstable and Beom noticed it. "Y/n b-breath.." He whispered but she didn't listen to him. Her vision started getting blur some second and that's when she fainted.

Beom looked at the lifeless figure laying on the floor. He moved closer to her. He placed her head on his lap. He was shaking her trying to wake her up. "Y-Y/n, wake up please.." but she didn't. He picked her up and went to their bedroom. He laid her down and called the doctor.

After check up

"She had a severe panick attack. Her blood pressure is high and her heart rate is low. It will take at least 2-3 days for her to wake up. Take care of her." Doctor told him. He nodded looking at his love. The doctor left. He sat besides her and held her hand.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I put you that state again. The past you were running from, I made you experience that again. I promised you that I will never hurt you but look what I did... I shouldn't have reacted that way. I just wanted to protect you but I think, I made you like a prisoner. You are a human. You need to go out.

You can't say in a house for long time. It was really hard and suffocating for yo right? I'm sorry. I was so protective that I forgot to make you happy.. to fulfill your needs. I have been a bad boyfriend but..I will change now. I, myself, will take you out. Just like other couples.

We'll also go on dates, movies, amusement parks and candle light dinner. I won't stop you from anything now. Just wake up and get well.. Also I know it would be hard but please forgive me baby.. I don't want to lose you.. never ever. I love you so fucking much." He was crying and sobbing while his head was connected to your hand.

He will keep his promise.. He will make you happy, just like you dreamed.

 He will make you happy, just like you dreamed