Request|Lee Jae Wook

I took a deep breath before walking to the set. Today is my first day of acting career. I am a new actor but still got the second female lead role. I have watched many dramas and I feel really bad for all the second lead and here I am... Playing the second lead of the drama. But at least I am working with my crush, Lee Jae Wook. I first saw him in Search:WWW. He was looking so handsome that he caught my eye in the first appearance and now I am going to work with him. It's so rare. I entered inside the set to see people running to get everything perfect. I looked around and saw a big room with roof at east 3 floors up. It was like a hotel. All shiny and all. I felt a tap on my shoulder as I looked to my right. I saw a beautiful girl. Is she also new like me? Maybe side role. I smiled at her as she returned it back. "Are you new here?" She asked me getting me second thought. I nodded in reply. "Follow me. I'll take you to the director." She said and started walking as I followed her behind while admiring the surrounding. After getting introduced to the staff, co-actors, and director, the main lead enter the set with a shining aura around him. [If you remember What's wrong with secretary Kim's unique line, 'AURA!'] He had his beautiful smile on his face as he was bowing slightly to the staff which were elder to him. He is really well mannered. I kept staring at him until he was a few meters away from me. I turned my gaze to the director. "So everyone is here... Let's start our shooting" He ordered as we nodded. He was explaining the scene we will act when I felt eyes on me. I turned my head slightly towards it to see Jae Wook staring at me. I gulped at the sharp stare. Is he angry or something? I thought trying to focus on director. The shooting started. The scene goes like I and Jae Wook are going to bus stop together while deciding on our project until he sees So Hyun, the main female lead and pushes me to the wall and act like he is kissing me to get So Hyun jealous. We started from the middle of the story cause director have to change the starting a bit We act the scene trice until the fourth time it was right. He held both my shoulder and pinned me to the wall. I looked at him shocked. It was real shock every time we acted this scene cause who wouldn't be shocked if their crush pinned them and is inches away. I looked up at him to see him already staring at me. He had an intense stare at me which got my throat dry. He looked at my lips and leaned in. I closed my eyes but felt something different. I opened my eyes to see his both thumbs between our lips as he had his eyes closed. I know this is an act but I felt something break inside me like I was really hurt by his act. He removed his thumb and pulled back. I looked at him with an hurt expression. He looked to his left and said, "She's gone now" I frowned at him in confusion which was an acting. "So Hyun was behind the wall looking at us. So I though of acting a bit." He said with a smile which was beautiful but it panged my heart. "How could you?!" I said my line. "What do you mean?" He asked acting in his role. "You knew I liked you since starting and you still managed to hurt me just to get the girl you like jealous? Don't I have any feeling?!" I yelled at him. He was taken back. I don't know why but I felt tears in my eyes. "I hate you" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear it before turning back and walking to the given direction. "And cut!!" The director yelled. I turned around while wiping my tears. I saw Jae Wook looking at me hurt... Did I do anything wrong? I questioned myself. "It felt so real Y/n. The credit goes to you" Director said making me look at him. I gave a bright smile. "You are really talented." He complimented me. "Thank you sir" I said. "Okay now we will move to the next scene." He said. "Excuse me sir..." I heard Jae Wook. I turned to him to see his gaze on me. "Yes Jae?" Director said. "Umm... Can we take a few minutes break. Y/n is new in this work so she might be a bit tired to do the next scene." He explained the director as I was shocked. "Yeah. You have a point. Let's take a 10 minutes break before getting back to work." He said and got up. I turned back to Jae Wook as he was walking towards me. "Come with me" He said and dragged me with him. I was too shock to say anything. He took me to a room and let me go. He turned to me with confusion written all over his face. "Is something wrong?" I asked him. "What are you?" He questioned me making me confused. "What?" I mumbled. "I said what are you? Why are you making feel this was like I know since a long time?!" He raised his voice. "Why do you feel so warm and comfortable? Why do I feel the urge to hold you in my arms when it has just been few hours after meeting you?! Why are you making me feel the fairytale love in just few hour?" He asked while walking towards me. I was shocked by his sudden confession. He likes me... The way he is behaving and is confused shows it all. "I like you too" I said as he narrowed his eyes. "Oh I never said I like you" He let out. "But that's was you mean. The fairytale love is something you feel with the love of your life. It happens with the person in a unique way Jae Wook... I know you are confused and it can even be attraction but think about it" I explained to him. I turned around to leave the room. When I was back hugged by him. "I don't understand what love is cause I've been used, cheated and stepped over many times. I don't know what real love is but please... please help me with this feeling." He begged. I felt bad for him. His past is really worst. He is not loved by anyone. I turned around and cupped his cheek. "I am here for you anytime Jae Wook. I am not like your past girls. I am someone who is loved and knows how to love so don't stress to much and go with the flow. I can show you the future maybe" I said not sure of my own words but I felt this confidence inside me that I can do this. Maybe it will take time but I will surely love him, not like his past, but like his forever. I promise Jae Wook. I smiled at the thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by - @TaruDevidi