Blink Love| Kim Seon Ho

I was walking on the street feeling mild breeze over my body. Maybe summer's starting. How much I wish I could go to a picnic. I want to see those cherry blossom tree, that green grass, the river and...people. I bumped into someone while thinking. 

"Ohh I'm so sorry. I-" I was cut off by the person. "No it's okay. You probably didn't knew I was here, as you can't see" He said. His voice was so sweet like honey dripping. I gave him a nod and started walking again, searching way using my stick. I hate being blind. I was suddenly stopped. 

"Umm... if you don't mind I can help you to go to your destination" He offered me. I thought for a while then said, "O-Okay. Thank you" I heard him chuckle as he held my hand. His hands are so soft. Just like feather. Wow. He must be handsome. 

I can feel his biceps brushing around my shoulder. I smiled at the weird feeling inside me. I was to see his face. Just once. I sighed silently. I told him the address as we continue walking while having a small talk for time to time. His name is Seon Ho. He is a business man. 

He started his business a year ago and it is now getting known in Seoul pretty much. I never knew business men were this kind... "We're here." He told. "Thank you so much" I bowed to him. "Umm would you like some tea?" I offered him. He was silent for a moment. "Okay" He said. 

I smiled and opened the door. I entered in as Seon Ho closed the door. I walked to the kitchen while touching the walls cause I am blind. I turned the stove on and placed the pot over it. "Let me help you" I heard him besides me. "Sorry, I offered you tea but you have to help me in it" I apologize. 

"No No. It's totally fine." He blurted. We made tea and sat in the living room. "You live alone?" He asked. "No Actually I live with my friend but she had an emergency so she'll be out for a week." I told him. He hummed in response. We got to know each other more. He was a good company to be with. 

He gave me his number for god's knows why but I felt happy for it. My phone had alexa in it so it is easy use the phone. He left to work as it was getting late for him. I had this feeling around him. I don't know what to call it but it felt good. Like I was truly happy. How much I wish I could see how he looks. 

A few days we talked on the phone because he was busy preparing a big presentation. It was not like we were talking for hours but he would call me to ask how I was or what I'm doing. We were casual. My friend came back home. I told her every detail I could. 

I was really happy since I met him. We met twice since he came home the first day. One day I even introduce Jae Kyung, my roommate to him. They got along pretty well. Months went by as me and Seon Ho came into a relation. It was really good cause he would treat me like a princess. 

I was happy. Like all my wishes are fulfilled. Suddenly, he called me at a park near us. I took help of Jae Kyung and told her I would give her a call or come home with Seonho. She stopped walking and let go off my hand. "Yah Ha Jae Kyung. Whe-" I was cut by someone else holding my hand. 

"She's gone" I heard the voice. "S-Seon ho?" I let out. "Yes. It's me" He said. "So why did you called me here?" I questioned him. "I have something to tell you" He told. "Yah say it already. You're making me nervous" I hit his hand playfully. 

"I will say it only once so listen carefully. Okay?" He warned. I nodded my head slowly. "I don't want to be your anymore. Let end this relationship" He said as my blood turned cold. I froze on the spot. I was processing his words when my legs started moving on their own. 

"Yah Y/n where are you going?! Listen first!" I heard him yell from behind. I was really broken. This was the first time I even liked anyone and this is what I get? Can't I be happy? Don't I deserve to smile again? What should I do not! I started running wherever I felt with tears falling in my eyes. 

I didn't knew where I was cause I can't see and don't even know where I am. I just kept running tho. Maybe. Maybe someone somewhere will save me from this pain. Until something hit my left side and I fell down harshly. I felt pain take all over my body. 

I didn't knew what happened and what hit me but I could tell I was on a street hearing the cars and people. I felt my eyelid getting heavy as I black out.

Seon ho POV

I took a pause to see her reaction. She looked in pain. No I shouldn't have done that. Bad idea. I opened my mouth to speak but she turned around running away. "Yah Y/n where are you going?! Listen first!" I yelled from back following her. 

She was running towards the street as I paced up before anything could but... I was late. A car crashed onto her. I stopped my steps as I could believe what had just happened. I slowly started walking towards the scene where people were gathered. 

I moved to the front and saw my love laying on the ground surrounded with blood. Her brown hair were covered with blood. Her soft perfect face had blood over it. Her small body was covered with blood. I felt tears trickling down my face. 

I fell on my knees holding her in my arms. I held her close crying like a kid who lost her mom. I heard ambulance coming our way. Nurses came and took her away from me. I ran behind them. I got in the ambulance with them. I held her cold hand into mine while looking at her. 

I shouldn't have used this way. I could've said it straight away. I regret doing that. I just hope nothing happens to her otherwise I can't forgive myself. We reached the hospital as I ran with them. I wanted to go inside but they said to wait out. I was patient enough. 

They took 5 hours in the operation theatre. I felt like I was about to go crazy. I was crying unstoppably and praying like crazy. I just don't want to lose her. Those 5 hours were the longest 5 hours of my whole life. I was about sit when the door opened. I shot up to the doctor. 

"Please follow me" He said. I followed him behind. He entered a room where I assume Y/n is. I entered and saw her connected to various machines. Bandage around her hand and head. The doctor turned to me and smiled, "There are two good new. First, She is out of danger and will wake up anytime." He informed. 

"And second" I asked. "Second is, from now on, she can see with her eyes again" He let out as my happiness new no bound. I was beyond happy. I hugged the doctor and said, "Thank you so much doctor. Thank you so much" He broke the hug and said, "It's our job sir." 

I nodded as he walked out. I turned to Y/n to see her opening her eyes. I quickly went by her side. She looked around when her eyes landed on me. It was the first time when we had an eyes contact. Our first eye contact. "How are you feeling Y/n?" I asked. 

"I am feeling fine but who are you?" She asked. I felt pain in my heart. "I-I'm Seon ho. Your Seon ho" I said softly. "Seon ho? It's really you?" She asked. Oh she must have not recognized me. "Yes baby" I said and held her hand. 

"Wait does this means I can see again?" She asked shocked. I nodded vigorously. She smiled and hugged me tightly. I broke the hug and sat on the table. I removed the box which I was supposed to open yesterday in the park. 

"Will end this girlfriend boyfriend relation and start a new with me? Will you be my wife?" I asked her. Happy tears were falling from her eyes as she mumled a 'yes'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by - @starkstays