Cold|Lee Tae Ri

I can see my boyfriend acting cold towards me since past week. I don't know what I did that he's acting like this. Every morning he just looks irritated and at night he comes late. When I ask what happened, he just pushes me aside saying, "We'll talk about this later. Now I'm tired." Today is Sunday and every off day we go on date but today, he haven't even talked to me since morning.

I just had enough of his shit. I can't this anymore. I made dinner and went to call him to only see him on his laptop. I sighed and just shut the laptop. "What's wrong with you Y/n?" He hissed. "No what's wrong with you Tae ri?! You've been acting all different since past week..." I raised my voice.

"Look, I don't want to fight with you Y/n. So please leave the room." He said trying to control his anger. "No I won't leave until I get my answers" I replied. "Y/n!" He warned me. "Tae you never acted like this in last 3 years then why now?! Are you over me now? Is it because you don't love me anymore or you got some other slu-" I was cut by him.

"Kang Y/n don't get on my nerve. I'm fed up of you disturbing me between my work. Can't you stop annoying me for once?!!" He yelled. "It's because I just want your attention Babee!! I can't stand you being or acting cold towards me!!!" I also yelled. "Yes. You just need my attention because that's what you are.. an attention whore!!" He said clearly.

I felt like the world stopped around me. I felt like someone shot me in heart. His eyes enlarged when he realized what he just said. "Y-Y/n..." He said softly trying to hold my hand. I moved back from him. "I'm s-sorry-" I cut him. "No. I'm sorry. For wanting for your love and for being an attention whore" I said softly.

He shook his head. We both had tears in our eyes. "I just thought that you loved me to give me at least that much attention of yours..." I smiled bitterly. I turned around and walked out the room slamming the door shut. He followed me. I went to the guest room and locker the door from inside before sliding down the door.

I clutched on to my heart as it was paining. My head still could hear his voice and words. I buried my head in my knees while crying. He was banging the door from outside. "Y/n.. Please open the door.. Babe I'm sorryyy I didn't mean to hurt you.. I was just stressed from work.. Please listen to me once babyy. I'm really sorry." He was yelling from outside.

I heard his voice crack. "P-Pleasee" He was also crying. I felt like opening the door and running into his arms but he deserves at least his much. We both were crying while leaning on the door. It was like some movie scene...

Next day

I woke up feeling cold. I opened my eyes to see I was on the floor. "Did I slept on the floor?" I mumbled. I yawned and stretched a bit. I looked at the clock to see it was 10 am. My eyes widen. "Shit He have work.!" I said and got up. I opened the door and walked out but stopped in between. I felt something more like someone behind me.

I slowly turned around to see Tae Ri on the floor. He was leaning on the wall fast asleep. I walked towards him. I kneeled down in front of him. A smiled crawled upon my face. 'He do love me... He cried for me last night begging to explain. Maybe I should give him once last chance Everyone deserves a second chance right?' I thought in my mind.

I was about to get up when he opened his eyes. He looked at me shocked but hugged me tightly. I gasped before hugging back. "I'm sorry baby I'm really sorry! I didn't meant to hurt you.. I would never hurt you. I was just stress from the company Please forgive me this time" He pleaded to me. I smiled and pulled back.

"Forgiven." I said making him shock. "Really? Y-You forgive me?" He stuttered. I nodded my head as a yes. He smiled and hugged me once more. "Thank you so muchh baby. I promise to never say anything stupid" He promise me. "Yeah yeah now get up. You are late for office." I said breaking the hug.

"No. I'll take a leave and we'll go on a date.. Like always.." He said to me. I chuckled and we got up.