Nightmare|Song Kang

I was sleeping when the space beside me suddenly shifted hardly. I opened my eyes and saw my husband sat up, breathing heavily. I shot up and placed my hand on his. He looked at me as sweat was seen all over his face. "honey... Did to had a nightmare?" I asked him. He was breathing heavily. He looked down and nodded slowly. I sighed. Patting his shoulder, "What did you dream of?" I questioned. He held his head in his hand.

"I-I saw that we were at park with our baby boy." He said and touched my belly. I smiled while looking at my bump. I am 4 months pregnant so i started showing since last 2-3 weeks. He was playing with ball. Suddenly the ball went to the road followed by our kid. He took the ball. When he was about to come back, a car- a car hit him!!" He told and started crying.

My eyes widen at his nightmare. Okay this sure is most worst thing any to be parent can dream of. Mostly, the pregnant women get nightmares and dreams about baby but it's opposite with me. I quickly pulled him into my embrace and he was crying on my shoulder. I was also tearing up but me crying can't give him strength. "Shh Honey. It's not a good sight for the baby to see. How would the baby feel if it saw his father crying? Not good right? So stop crying baby. Nothing like that is going to happen" I comforted him as he was slowly calming down.

We both laid down as he hugged my waist and was pouting like a small baby. "Babes" He called out. "Yes? What is it?" I asked him. "Can you sing me a lullaby?" He asked me. "Of course. Close your eyes now" I said as he did what I told. I took a deep breath before starting,

~Ooh, yeah. I just can't believe it. I still feel like a lie. When I open my eyes, it's your arms. A sigh of relief. Boy my name you call. Whatever goes through you becomes beautiful. New bloom, I bloom. Bloom is amazing, you know something. The more it goes, the more fallin'. The pounding doesn't stop, I do it more every day. I can't stop it. I don't want to stop. It's me who keeps looking for you. I want to keep you by my side. Sweet talk to me babe. It's magical. Sweet lullaby. I want more.... every... day~.

I eventually stopped as I saw him sleeping. My Song Kang is sleeping. I smiled at the sight him sleeping peacefully. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes. I just hope he doesn't any nightmares like this anymore. We are happy like this and with the news of our upcoming baby. I hope everything goes alright.

Requested by - ButterflyYuri