Bodyguard Pt.2| Sung Hoon

Author's POV

It's been almost 2 months since Y/n caught Taemin cheating on her with her former best friend, Emily. Sung Hoon and Y/n were best friends already but nowadays their feelings for each other are getting stronger. He makes her happy and she makes him happy. They were perfect couple in others point of view. They would go on dates every week. They don't meet in very public because Taemin business partners are everywhere.

They were on a date today in arcade where no business partner will be. They were happily enjoying the games. They played bike racing, basket ball, tennis and dancing contest. They moved ahead to couple rings where you throw a ring and it has to land on one of the gifts kept there. They were talking about random things when Sung Hoon bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sor-" He stopped after seeing who it is. Y/n eyes widen. "Oh my god! Is my wife also cheating on me?" Taemin fake gasped. I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you doing the same? Since past 8 months." I crossed my hand while saying. "Let's go home" Taemin said coldly and held my wrist. He started pulling me out of the arcade. I looked back and saw Sung Hoon running after me. "Leave her Taemin" He said holding my other hand.

We stopped in front of the arcade. "I am your boss! You have to call me boss" Taemin yelled at Sung Hoon. "You are boss at office. Here you are my girlfriend's cheated husband" He said and pulled me toward him. "Fine then. Fine a new job away from the cheater husband and you! Come home and then I'll show you" He said to us before stomping off. I sighed in relief. "Are you okay?" He asked me as I nodded with my wrist in my hand. It is paining now.

We both got into the car and Sung Hoon dropped me home. "Babe if anything happens tell me right away okay?" He said and kissed my lips. I smiled at him before opening the door. "Bubyee! See you tomorrow" I waved at him as he nodded. He started the engine and drove away. I took a deep breath knowing I am about to have a big conversation with Taemin. I walked inside the house and saw Taemin sitting on the couch. I walked closer. He was intensely staring at me.

"So did your little boyfriend went home?" Taemin commented. "Yes he went away." I gritted through my teeth. He got up and started walking towards me as I gripped on the belt of my handbag. He stopped at 2 feet distance. "From tomorrow, you will never get out of this house. Do you understand?" He yelled at me making me flinch. This is the first time he ever yelled at me. Since our marriage, we had arguments, didn't co-operate but he never raised his voice on me. My anger was now boiling.

"Let's get a divorce" I said. He frowned at my words. "What?" He said. "I said let's get a divorce! You can marry Emily and I can be with Sung Hoon! We, four, will be happy so let's go it!" This time it was me who raised the voice. "Never in decades" He turned around. "Why but? Don't you want to be free from this force marriage?" I asked him. "I want to but, I don't want to see you happy! I cheated and you never even reacted on it. You never loved me so I can't see you happy bitch!!" He glared at me.

I looked at him in disbelief. I scoffed before saying, "You are really mean. How can you be such a bastard!?!" I yelled. "Don't yell at me!" He warned me. "What will you do if did!!!!" I yelled even more. He sighed before pinning me to the wall behind. My eyes widen as he pressed his lips on mine. I was disgusted. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. He was forcefully kissing me. I felt tears run down my face. I couldn't do anything because he is too strong. I just closed my eyes and stood silently.

There was a crash noise which made me shot my eyes open. Taemin was looking at me shocked as I frowned. He fell backwards making me gasp. I saw someone beside him. I looked up and saw Sung Hoon with a broke vase. Taemin was holding his head in his hand, laying on the floor in pain. I was relieved. Sung Hoon threw the vase on the ground and held my hand. "Let's go" He said before we walked out. We sat in the car as I was still crying. "Don't cry baby. I'm here now." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"We'll go far away from here. Where no Taemin or Emily can trouble us... Don't worry" He caressed my hair as I nodded. With that we went to his house. He packed his bags and bought tickets of flight for us. I didn't had clothes so I wore the short I was wearing and Sung Hoon's hoodie. We both went to the airport and went to Paris. No one could trouble us now...