Killer|Taecyeon

I stopped, hands resting on my knees as I was panting. Finally, I escaped. I looked back and saw him coming towards me, blood dripping from his forehead and a smirk on his face. I turned in front and saw that it was an dead end. Shit! What do I do? "Where are you running love?" He asked as I gulped. "Tae-Taecyeon, don't come near me!" I warned him while taking steps back. "What will you do otherwise Babygirl? There's no one here to help you" he smirked. I felt tears forming into my eyes.

Flashback ~~

Me and my boyfriend, Taecyeon, were cuddling while watching movie that was casting on TV. "wow that was really good. He gave up his life for his daughter... That was so damn sad!" I commented as he chuckled. "It's just a movie darling. People aren't this selfless. All they think about is, themself." he told making me look at him. "those people are bastard! I am not selfish!" I protested. "But I am" he said as his eyes turned dark. It sent shiver down my spine. He chuckled making me sighed in relief.

"Let's watch news, shall we" he said and changed the channel. 'They say it's the serial murderer caught in camera. It's none other than the famous TT.' the reporter said making me sit up. I was the Clip as the person was wearing a. Black hoodie covering up his face. He stabbed the police multiple times as I scrunched my face in fear. He groaned and looked at the ceiling at his hood fell back revealing his face. My eyes widen, "Taecyeon?" I whispered the name of the killer.

The TV was turned off as soon as those words left my mouth. I slowly turned around to face my love. I looked at his clothes which he wore outside today. It was the same black hoodie with a skull on it and his hair same. I-It can't be... "Y/n" he called out and tried to hold my hand. I quickly pulled my hand back. I moved back as I was at the end of the bed. "Don't you dare open your bloody mouth out!" he said in a cold voice. This is not my Taecyeon...

I then got an idea. I quickly got up as he was about to catch me. "Come here!" he yelled, making me flinch. My legs moved on their own taking me out of the house. "Come back here!" he yelled from behind as I just exited the bedroom. I reached the living room when he grabbed a fist of my hair making me yell in pain. I shut my eyes close and placed my hand on his. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked in a creepy voice.

"P-Please..." I begged with tears trickling down closed eyes. He tightened the grip as I opened my eyes. I saw a vase in front of me. This is my only chance. Not all people get second chances. I managed to grab the vase and turned around, ignoring the pain on my scalp. I crashed the vase on Taecyeon's head as he groaned in pain. This is it. I turned my heel and slammed the door open running out. It was 3 in the night and we were at the dark area of his village.

End of flashback

I was shaking in fear. "Now now my love, you are all stuck with me" he said amused. "Please... D-do-" he cut me off by slapping me. I stumbled to my side but he gripped on my hair like before. "Listen up here bitch, you won't say a single word about this anywhere. The clip was edited, is what you'll say if anything happens otherwise you know what will happen right?" he said as I nodded. Tears were falling out my eyes.

"Good girl. Now let's head back home shall we?" he asked and placed his hand on my shoulder. I tried my best not to cry and shake but walking with a serial killer who have murdered about 20-30 people is really scary. "I won't kill you because I love you" he whispered in my ears sending shiver down my spine... At least I won't be killed right? I guess that's my life.

Requested by - deja_my_love

_____

Now that I'm done with each and every request, I will officially mark this Kdrama series as completed!

Thanks for all the request and support! I really appreciate that... 💜💜💜