Stranger|Nam Joo Hyuk

Here I am.. At a library. I usually come here to see a guy. He's my crush of who's I don't even know the name. He sits here and reading a new book every 4-5 days. He was so into the book which made me happy cause I could do nothing but stare at him all the time. I learned more and more everyday.

But today, I am here to study cause my exams are in the corner about a week ahead. This is my last year of university and my parents have quite hopes from me. I don't want to let them down. I sat on my regular seat. I look in front where he always sit but he was not there. "Tsk.. I can't except him to always be there right?" I mumbled.

I opened my laptop and started reading notes but my mind couldn't understand a single word. My mind was in it's own thoughts like, why is he not here today? Is everything okay? do he have a girl friend? Did he went on a date? is he now gonna come here anymore? thoughts like this filled in my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at it and then at the person. I froze on my seat. "I saw you staring at that laptop for the past half an hour now..." He said. His voice is like honey to my ears. Damn his voice is so sweet.. wait he asked me something!!! what was it? I panicked. "Huh ohh ummm" I was confused.

He giggled at my reaction making me blush. "You were looking at the screen confused, it was cute" He told Did he called me cute? Noo why would he... "ohh no I'm okay.. uhh" I stopped not knowing his name. "Joo Hyuk, Nam Joo Hyuk" He said his name. "Ohh I'm Y/n.. Choi Y/n" I replied.

"Umm do you need anything more? Cause no one comes and talks to me like that, not trynna sound rude tho" I questioned him. He smiled at me, "Well I actually had a confession to make... Since last month, I saw you coming here and sit. You actually caught my eye since the first sight but I didn't had the courage to talk to you... uhh here" He passed me a note.

He bent down to my level and kissed my cheek. "I'll be waiting for your text" He whispered in my ear before exiting the library. I was stunned by him suddenly kissing my cheek. I got back to reality and opened the note. It said, -I want to get to know you... hope you'll text me- I smiled at the note. "Daebak~" I mumbled. I looked up to see him gone.

I texted him after getting home and that's how we got close and after years married...