Mr. Kim|Kim Soo Hyun

It was 6 pm so I was chillin while watching drama when the door bell rang. I groaned and got up to open the door. I open the door with a irritated expression to only regret it. "S-Soo hyun oppa?" I mumbled shocked. "Umm move please, I wanna enter" He said coldly. I blinked and moved out of his way.

I closed the door and walked in to see my sister, Ji hyun and Soo hyun hugging. They are best friend since college. I have a crush on him since the day I saw him, but he can't be mine. Not because he's my sister's best friend but he is a successful business man and also 6-7 years older than me.

I looked down and went to my room. I want to move on but I can't so I just decided to ignore him cause that's the only way. Today, both of them are having sleepover. I was laying on my bed thinking about these thing as tears rolled down my cheeks and fell on the pillow.

I heard the door open so I wiped my tears and sat up straight. "Are you crying Y/n?" Unnie asked me. I just shook my head. "Well we're having a sleepover so I thought of calling you and see if you wanna join us?" She asked. "Okay. I'll be down in 5" I agreed while forcing a smile. She closed the door and went down.

I took a deep breath and got up. "Act normal... everything is fine" I told myself before walking down. I saw unnie sitting on the corner and Soo hyun was in the middle. 'Why middle?' I thought as I had to sit besides him now. I sat down and took the bowl of popcorn.

The movie started taking attention of the both but me.. my mind was somewhere else. I was taking some popcorn when I felt a hand. I looked down to see a manly hand with veins popped up. I gulped knowing who it is. I looked to my side to see him looking at me.

I quickly removed my hand and looked at the TV. In between of the movie, unnie's phone rang. She got up to take it leaving both of us alone. I could feel my heart racing at the presence of him. She came back making me relief. "Guys I'm so sorry but I have to go to hospital cause there is an emergency." She started.

"Hyun take care of my sister okay. Bubyee" She waved and took her purse and keys before walking out. We looked at each other but quickly broke the eye contact. The air was awkward between. I felt the need to go to the bathroom. "I-I'll be back. You continue the movie" I told and got up.

I went to the washroom and did my work. I got out to see him in the kitchen. I walked up to him and asked, "Do you need anything?" He flinched a bit before turning towards me. "O-Ohh noo. I just came to drink water." He replied as I nodded. "I'll be preparing dinner so you do whatever you want." I informed him.

I started preparing dinner when I felt my back burning. He was staring at me. I felt a bit uncomfortable. "Why are you ignoring me?" He out of no where asked making me shock. I by mistake scratched my finger with the knife. I hissed in pain. He quickly got up and walked up to me. He took my hand in his and was checking it.

"How can you be so clumsy?!" He scolded me. He pulled me to the living room and made me sit. He went to the guest room and brought first aid. He kneeled down in front of me before taking my hand. I looked at his face. He was worried about me. 'He cares for me?' I thought  while staring at him. "I asked you something a while ago" I heard him.

"Huh?" I was confused. "Why are you ignoring me?" He asked again. I looked around the room trying to find a answer. "Who said I am i-ignoring you" I said nervously. "Lair." He chuckled making me bite my lips. He looked up at me. "You like me, right?" He smiled. 'How did he know? Am I that obvious?' I was shocked.

"N-no! Who said I-I love you?" I tried act normal. "Your eyes." He said making me look at him. "I know it Y/n. I can see it in your eyes but the question is, why didn't you confessed but started to ignore me?" His voice came as like I'll break if he asked more coldly. I looked down.

"It's okay. Just say what you feel about this" He assured. I looked in his eyes. There was something which hit me right in my heart making my emotions come up to my mouth. "I-I was scared. Scared of rejection. Rejection hurts very badly. I didn't wanted to feel that pain again." I said making him frown.

"I've been rejected by every guy I like and till this day, I didn't had any boyfriend. I was  scared you'll also do the same. I am tired of feeling this pain everyday. I wake up from nightmares and cry like almost everyday because of it. So I decided to just move on from you. I don't want to go through that again so I build this wall. I thought maybe if I ignored you, I'll move on... I didn't tend to ignore you on purpose" I spilled.

I was crying while telling him. He looked as if he was regretting something. I cover my face with my palms when I felt him pulling me into a hug. He patted my back while saying, "It's okay.. Let it all out." I was feeling like home in his arms. Like, I never want to let go but, it's not right. I pulled back and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry. You came here to enjoy but I ruined everything..." I muttered. He held my chin and lifted my head making me look at him. "I'm sorry" He apolosied making me confuse. "For not confessing first.. For waiting for you to take first step.. for making me you go through the pain.. I'm genuinely sorry Y/n, but one things for sure." I waited for him to continue.

"I... wouldn't have rejected you. Never ever cause my  feeling for you are very strong." He confessed. "You mean You also-" He cut me off. "Yes. I love you.. very much. Much more than you can ever imagine." He smiled. I blushed at his words. "So, now let me officially ask you... Jung Y/n, I love you since a long time." he said making me shock.

"I have hurt you unknowingly but I'm ready to make it up to you so if you give me the permission, can I marry you?" He proposed. He removed a box from his pocket and opened it revealing a beautiful ring. I felt tears flowing again. I looked at him and smiled. "Yes!! Hell yes you can marry me! I'm all yours" I sobbed while saying.

He plucked the ring out and slide it through my ring finger. It fitted perfectly. "How did you get the side correct?" I asked. "Umm if you remember" He said and removed a ring of mines which was gifted by my ex best friend. "So you took it?!! You asshole How could you?!!" I yelled as he got up and started running for his life.

This was it... A happy ending of us? Yes we were happy. I now believe the saying that, 'After every storm, the sun shines more bright'

 I now believe the saying that, 'After every storm, the sun shines more bright'