Second lead Pt.2 | Choi Siwon

I sighed before plopping on my chair. It's been tiring night yesterday. Drinking and puking was all I did yesterday and came to office with a massive headache. God help me get through the day peaceful- "You're here!" I heard him. He can't let me pass a moment before troubling me. "What do you want Kim?" I asked. "Nothing just some trouble for you" he answered making me groan.

"Look Shin Hyuk I'm not in a state to get trouble. Mother Nature is already troubling me and this fucking headache." I warned him. Shin has been playfully troubling he since he came here. And Yes. I was on my periods too and my cramps are crazy where I even faint due to pain. "Someone's moody damn." he mumbled before typing something on his laptop. "Kim Shin Hyuk, are you done with the report I told you?" I asked him.

"Yes miss moody. Here you go" he said smirking. "Thank y-" I was cut by a strong ache in my lower abdomen. Shit not now! I laid my head on the desk and closed my eyes. I didn't bought painkillers with me today! Ugh what am I supposed to do now? I, will all my will, got up and stood straight. "Umm are you okay?" I heard him ask. I nodded at him as my vision blurred a bit. My stomach was hurting like bitch.

That's when everything turned black.

~~~

I opened my eyes to see white ceiling. I closed my eyes as the room was too bright for my eyes. When I was familiar with the light, I tried to sit up. "You're awake!" I heard a familiar voice. I looked at the person and saw Shin Hyuk. "What happened?" I asked him. He helped me sit up as my stupid heart can't stay calm. "You fainted in the office. It was because of excessive pain in your abdomen. Your period." he said as my cheeks heat up.

Ugh it's so embarrassing. "So I informed our Sunbae and brought you to the clinic down out floor." he continued. "thank you" I said. "I'll go call the nurse." he said and ran out while I was staring at his back figure. He looks so handsome. I looked around me to see a big window on my left. I could see too of the buildings in front. It looked beautiful.

My headache was gone, there was no pain in my stomach and I felt relax for a moment. The door opened grabbing my attention. I saw nurse enter along with Shin Hyuk. "How are you feeling now?" she asked. "Relaxed" I told her. She smiled and nodded. "You are free to go home then." she said and exit the room. "I'll fill the form and then come back." he informed and walked out.

I looked out the window of the car. Well currently sitting in Shin Hyuk's car, felt different. "Are you really okay?" he asked. I turned to him and said, "Yes. The doctor prescribed the medicine I should take on periods so I'm fine now" "I was so worried for a second. I thought something serious happened to you." he scolded me. "Why were you worried?" I asked him. "Because I like you!" he said as my eyes widen.

He slowly turned to me and looked in front quickly. It turned into an awkward situation. God help me. "I-I just b-" I cut him off. "I like you too" I said. Out of nowhere, he hit the breaks making me hold on the handle of door and dashboard. "what the fuck dude?" I asked him. "I-I me... What did you said" he asked me. "I like you too" I repeated. "R-really?" he asked.

"Yes. Since last month. Actually no... Since we first met. I thought it was because you were handsome but everytime you were around me, my heart would best out of my chest. I went crazy over this feeli-" my eyes widen as he pulled me into a kiss. A passionate and full of love. I smiled in the kiss as our lips moved in sync. He pulled back, connecting out forehead.

"I'm glad the feelings mutual" he said making me laugh....