Tired|Lee Jong Suk

Jong Suk came home tired from the shooting. He was irritated and tired. He just opened the door before removing his shoes. He didn't even said, "I'm home baby" Like he do everyday so I didn't knew he was back until he entered our room making me shock. "Babe, you home?" I smiled at him. Something is off I could sense it.

I got up and hugged him which he didn't responded to. I frowned at him and pulled back. He just kept his wallet on the nightstand and plopped on the bed. He started scrolling through his phone. I walked to the bed and laid down besides him. He took his hand in mine and intertwined it.

She noticed his mood was off and he looked tired. "Babe are you okay? You look down a bit... do you want ho-" I was cut off by him yelling, "Ohh can you shut the fuck up?! I'm getting irritated because of your clinginess. Go away for once... god" He swayed my hand away and groaned.

I was hurt... I know he is exhausted but that doesn't mean he can say anything... I know now. I got up and went out. I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen.

Author's POV

He saw her get up and walked out. He sighed now regretting. 'I shouldn't have said that to her. She did no wrong but asked if I was okay...' He thought. He held a fist full of his hair and groaned. "You are really a fool Suk!!" He scolded himself. "Okay.. Make it up to her. She's understand.

She is sensitive but also understanding. Yes" He mumbled to himself. He got up and threw his phone on the bed. He started walking towards the door to go down when the door opened revealing Y/n with two cups in her hand. She saw Jong Suk at a distance. She smiled at him and signalled him to sit down.

He did as she said. He offered him one cup before taking a sip from her's. He looked at her as she was drinking. "What are you looking at? Tell me what happened to make you so tired.." She smiled at him. "You're not..mad?" He asked her. "A bit but that's okay cause everyone have their bad days. You just need someone to listen and understand you." She said.

"I'm here to listen so you better tell me fast. I'm not a patient human you know" She replied very genuinely making him feel like he's could not get anything better. He smiled before telling her how the shooting went. There were mistakes made but the director blamed him for everything then he couldn't eat lunch because he forgot some line.

"It's okayy..I made your favorite tokkbokki. Come let's eat it." She said as they walked down. While they were eating she told him about his day but his thoughts were somewhere else. He was grateful for having someone he can tell anything without being judged. Someone who is a best friend as well as his lover. He couldn't ask for nothing more.

 He couldn't ask for nothing more