34: Trance

“It was you guys that night,” I say, my throat tight. Niall snickers. I cross my legs and yank at the handcuffs, embarrassed to be naked before them and terrified to realize that the very people living with me were the ones that tried to hurt me.

“Ding ding ding. We have a winner,” Niall laughs. I shake my head, disgusted and angry.

V shakes her head. "I told you guys to scare he a bit, not to nearly ra.pe her and beat her half to death! You drove her right back into Harry's arms."

My mouth goes dry as I stare at V. She was behind the attack that night. She of all people. I trusted her the most. Yes, I was always a bit scared of her, but I respected her overall.

Harry reaches for me again, but Liam holds and another cloaked figure hold him back. 

"You sonofabitch!" Harry spits. Niall ignores him. "You beat her to a pulp! She was a mass of bones by the time I found her!"

Did Harry know the attack was going to happen? Is that how he found me just in time? No, no, that can't be.

I look up at Niall, my eyes filling with tears of anger and disappointment.

“I used to think you were the nicest of the bunch, even better than Harry,” I admit. Niall’s eyes glint at Harry’s name.

He kneels closer to me and looks at my face.

“Oh sweetheart, that was all a show to get your sympathy the night you chose me. And God, that was amazing. Harry wanted to rip my head right off when you said my name,” he shakes his head.

I glare at him, disgusted by how deceitful he has been this whole time.

“This won’t hurt a bit, baby,” he murmurs. Then he grins slowly and I feel my body shaking.

“Wait, please, please,” I beg. Niall reaches for my face and holds me still. Liam walks around behind me and toys with my hair. One of the other cloaked figures steps toward me, but hesitates. The body beneath the cloth seems smaller and frailer and I assume it to be one of the girls.

Oh God, the girls were there that night, too, helping with the attack.

“Harry! Harry please help me!” I scream. I’ve asked for his help before, because he grew aroused from seeing me tied. But now that I really need his help, I don’t know if he’s even able to do anything.

I see Harry’s figure step forward from the darkness of the room. He reaches for me, but Niall pushes him back.

“Get away from her!” Harry shouts, swinging his arm at Niall's face.

“You’ve had your fun, now it’s my turn,” Niall ducks the punch. I twist and turn in the chains, but they’re too tight to even budge. Niall climbs on top of me and pulls his pants down.

I can't tell if the room is spinning or if it is all in my head. All I know is that many people are around me, at least one is on top and others are walking around. Their bodies move quickly, but their touch is cold and intrusive. I open my mouth to scream, but I can't tell if I'm even audible. 

"N-Niall? Why are you doing t-this?" I speak up. I'm not sure if it's Niall or Liam on top of me, but I feel the weight of a dense male body. A cold shiver runs through my body and my eyes feel watery. I don't know if I want to cry or shout angrily. Seeing as I have no strength to do either, I find myself opening and closing my eyes, trying to convince myself I'm in a dream, a nightmare to be more exact.

I squint and see Harry standing a few feet before me, right by V. She has her arm at his shoulder and she's smiling faintly. Why is the hell is she smiling? When did she even get in the room?