36: Harry's POV

Her blood is all over the grass and the dirt and the crooked boulder. I open my eyes and close them again. Lizzie, I call, but I can’t tell if I spoke the words aloud or not. Lizzie! Lizzie!

They’re on top of her, two of them. One of them has his hands between her legs and the other is kicking and punching her in the stomach. She gasps and screams, but her eyes are wild with confusion and hopelessness. Her voice grows softer and softer until I can’t hear it anymore.

I reach for Lizzie, but my vision is blurred and someone is still holding me back, forcing me to watch.

“How could you, Harry?” the blonde man says to me.

“What?”

“You’re hurting her, Harry, stop it,” the taller golden-haired one adds. He looks more nervous and apprehensive compared to the blonde one, but he still continues to hurt Lizzie. They both chuckle to themselves.

“Get away from her!” I scream. My voice betrays me and quivers. The two men laugh, along with the man holding me back.

I struggle against the older man holding me. He punches and kicks me in the moments when I’m free form his grip. And all the while, Lizzie is suffering on the floor.

“It’s all your fault, Harry,” the blonde man. He’s right.

“I’m sorry, Lizzie,” I whisper. "It's all my fault."

Her eyes flutter open and shut very slowly. And then they close.

*** 5 years later *** 

I take my cigarette between my fingers and inhale the heavy fumes. I gave up looking for the girl. I forgot her name, what she looks like, where she might possibly be. V made it clear that the only way she’d protect my ass or Liam’s or Niall’s was if we helped find the girl, Karla or Caroline something.

I never liked doing bitch work. If I had a bitch to do my work, now that would another issue. But so long as I live under V’s roof, I have to suck it up and do as she says as best I can. She’s providing me a shelter, food, and free, easy pussy. It’s so easy that the girls line up for me. It was real sexy at first, to know that I would never have to try to get a girl again, never have to lie or pretend to be interested in the same things as her in order to get in her pants. But now that it has been a few weeks since Niall, Liam and I left England and came to stay with V, her whorehouse and its glorious free pussy has gotten a bit tiring. Just a bit.

When it’s so easy to get a girl, the thrill of the chase is gone. The mystery behind who she is and how good a girl may look naked is gone. She becomes meaningless and nameless. She’s fucked and chucked. Simple as that.

“Harry?” V calls from her chamber. I roll my eyes and walk to her room.

She’s standing in her black robe, which loosely drapes over her slender figure. She has nice tits, but they’re obviously fake, which takes away their beauty. I’d rather a girl be naturally flat than stuffed with silicone. Of course, it’s not my place to tell a woman what to do with her body.

“Harold, I told you about Miss Katarina and I would like you to find her. I can’t tell you much, expect for the fact that she’s almost 18 and a redhead. Everything else could have changed…”

“What do you mean?”

“Well,” V sighs. “I haven’t seen her in years. I can’t say what she’s like now.”

“And why do you want me to find her?”

V stands up straight. “I thought I told that I can’t reveal all the information. Just know that she’s your ticket out of her.