18: Day One Ω

Harry stands behind me, letting his breath slither down the curve of my neck as his lips nibble at my ear. My lashes flutter as his warm breath ignites a tender sensation, deep in my abdomen. Harry rubs my neck and places gentle, but needy kisses along my collar bone.

I take quick, rushed breaths, eager to know what he will do next, but too nervous to ask. Harry tightens his bandanna around my face. I am somewhat relieved that Harry won't be able to see my eyes. I'm embarrassed, but still enticed by the way my body is reacting to his touch.

“Your skin is so smooth, so untouched,” Styles whispers in my ear. His steady, silky words slither down my neck and chest. I find myself nodding slowly, inviting him to feel more of me.

His fingers trail down my neck, following the curve of my lace bra. His hands grabs ahold of my breasts, gently massaging them in a ruthlessly slow manner. A quiet moan escapes my lips.

Harry’s long fingers slip inside my bra and caress my nipples, pinching them slightly, causing me to suck in a breath. He groans deeply in my ear, placing butterfly kisses along my neck. I whimper softly, feeling the warm pressure tightening between my legs. 

Harry pulls down slowly at my bra to reveal my breasts. "So fucking perky. Jesus," he growls in my ear. I feel his breath on my chest. He licks around my nipples and sucks slowly before biting down.

"Ouch," I squeak. The pressure of his tongue and teeth is a bit painful, but also pleasurous. I clasp my legs together, trying to relieve the pressure building in my abdomen.  

Harry trails his tongue around my breasts and massages one of my breasts while his other hand slides down to my thighs. I cross my legs. Harry snickers and the bravado of his voice sounds sinfully seductive against my ear. 

He slips his warm, demanding hands along my waist and down to my hips. He grips my knees and works his way back up my thighs, squeezing my tender flesh slightly, earning him a desperate moan from my lips. Eagerly, Harry slides his long forefinger inside me. I gasp loudly, terrified, but excited by the sensation of his cold finger. He shoves his finger deeper inside me, in and out, in and out, building a hypnotic rhythm.

“Fuck, baby, you’re so wet,” Harry growls. His dirty words are revolting, but also enticing. I lean my head back as a strained moan escapes my lips.

The tension between my legs heightens as Harry works his sinful tongue into my mouth and his hands massage my breasts. His fingers are curious and seem to know my body better than I do. He slips a second finger inside me and pushes deeper into me, pushing against the tiny gate that I once promised myself only my husband would break on our wedding night-- that is, if I ever got married.

“Mmm you like that, Kitty?” Harry purrs, nibbling harshly on my ear. My chest tightens eagerly at his hoarse voice. I want to touch his face, feel along his jaw and along the contour of his chest. And, and between his legs. I want to touch him, but I don't know how to pleasure him.

Harry's fingers work deeper into my vee as his own breath hitches. I sense him lean down and he closes his mouth over mine possessively. 

“Fuck, fuck,” he hisses in my mouth, biting down on my lower lip. I would have scolded him for using such language, but right now, the way his fingers are inside me and his tongue is intertwined with mine, the curse word gives me a strong pleasure.

I find myself spreading my legs, even though the ropes have already done that. Harry curls his finger inside me, hitting higher inside me. My eyes roll back as I feel myself nearing my first climax. It's as though every nerve in my body is wound up and begging for release.

"Harry," I whimper.

"Master Harry," he scolds me. Mercilessly, he pulls his fingers in and out of me faster and faster. I find myself rocking my hips, urging him to press harder. I bite my lower lip in anticipation of my climax, but Harry steps back immediately and pulls his fingers out of me.