16: Contract Ω

"We have very clean facilities here at The Omega House. All our girls are on The Pill. I am a trained nurse and can tend to any cuts or wounds or bruises that may occur when you are punished by your Master," V speaks so calmly. My eyes dart up to Harry. Why do I keep looking at him? 

And V is a nurse? She speaks so calmly, so eloquently. She seems too intelligent to be giving herself to this strange sex house.

Harry continues to stand off to the side, holding his hands behind him as though trying to control himself.

V steps closer to me and eyes my figure. "We will have weekly checks for transmission of any diseases or viruses. None of my girls have ever contracted anything serious and I highly doubt you will," V tells me. I roll my eyes. Is that supposed to make me feel better? These people have sex constantly, randomly. They don't even make love, just rough sex. To hear that they haven't contracted anything serious baffles me completely.

"Sign it," V urges. I shake my head furiously, wanting to scream 'no' a thousand times. Harry's hands twitch, but he contains himself and clasps his hands behind his back. V grips my wrist and forces me to hold the contract. Harry rushes over. 

"We can't force her to do anything, V, you know that's against our rules," Harry speaks out, glancing over at Niall and Liam.

I feel my chest swell. Is he speaking out because he cares about me in some way? Or is he just trying to get me out of this place because he isn't attracted to me and wouldn't want me to be his potential fuck buddy? Did I just say 'fuck buddy'?

Harry sounds breathy, nervous even. V narrows her eyes at Harry, then at me, as though trying to figure something out about us.

"I refuse to join this whorehouse," I tell them.

"This is not a whorehouse. This is a place of pleasure," the cloaked girls speak in unison. I stare at them. Their voices are high pitched yet dull, as though they have rehearsed their words.

"Don't I have a chance to think this through?" I ask calmly. V shakes her head. 

"You're the only virgin that has ever entered this house and the only girl to ask for time to 'think.' All the other girls come here willingly, praying to be paired with Harry," V smirks. Harry merely stands there, unaffected by V's words.

A knot twists in my stomach at the thought of Harry with other girls. He is obviously very experienced with this sort of thing, but that doesn't take away that nagging feeling that I'm just a pawn to him, a piece to this strange chess game. If only I knew his strategy, his reason for playing, I could be semi content.

"This is a judgement and criticism-free zone," V says and emphasizes 'judgement.'

How much does she know about my life back home? I know she was the woman I had seen back when I was getting fitted for my dress. But has she been stalking me all this time?

"You will be blindfolded during intercourse with your Master. You will be in a dark room. There is no reason to be ashamed of giving or receiving pleasure. But eventually, your Master will want to see your eyes and watch you come for him. He wants you to be comfortable with yourself and your body. As a submissive, you hold a lot of power over your Master," she explains, letting her gaze scan me slowly. 

I scrunch my nose in confusion. Scarlette is holding a tray with The Pill and the strange liquid.

"But if I'm a submissive, then I don't have a say. The definition of a submissive person is--" I speak up.

V laughs, cutting me off. This is the first time I've seen her change her facial expression from glaring and staring at me like I am her pet.

"You will make your Master sexually frustrated, needy, needy for your body, for the desire to pleasure you. When you learn how to control and manipulate the power you have over these men, you'll be the dominant," she tells me quietly.