22: Affection Ω

I updated early...hope that's okay with you guys lol. I will also update on Friday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry shuts the faucet and hands me a towel. I take it slowly, staring at his eyes. I don't know what to make of what he told me. And why is he staring at me as though I'm a ghost from his past?

I rub myself dry, watching Harry from the corner of my eye. He glances at me every so often, as though checking to see my reaction to what he said, what he admitted.

"I'm gonna go eat breakfast," he tells me. He sounds so uncomfortable, as though I'm a suddenly a stranger to him. 

"Okay."

I wrap my towel around myself and dry off as Harry leaves briskly. When I reach my room, I find that the door is open and there's a pair of clothes, actual clothes on my bed. I slip on the smooth sweat pants and the T shirt and mentally thank whoever gave them to me. 

Then I head over to the kitchen. My stomach tightens. I'm insanely hungry and I wonder what kind of food V has prepared. I spot her by the stove, making eggs and frying bacon.

Lola waves at me from the kitchen table, preparing the toast and assortment of cheeses. The other girls are there, as well. Liam is setting the table and Niall is wiping the counter clean.

"The men set up and clean up afterward, the women cook. We like to keep things fair," V tells me.

"That's a good idea," I nod. V smiles at me and gazes down at my clothes.

"Did you give me these?" I ask, adjusting the waistbad of my sweats.

V glances down at me slowly. "No, actually. Where did you get those from?"

I look at myself, then back up to V. Harry enters the room slowly and sits at the other end of the table, by himself. When our eyes meet, he looks away and rubs his neck. What was that about?

V smirks as she eyes Harry and glances at my clothes. Did Harry give these?

Harry doesn't make any indication that he wants to say anything to me, so I don't approach him.

Breakfast looks delicious. Everyone seems to talk quietly to the person beside them. Harry is at the other end of the table and he doesn't dare look me in the eyes for some reason. I cross my legs. Did I do something wrong in his chamber? Did I not pleasure him the way he wanted? Thoughts of inadequacy enter my mind and I feel self conscious. 

I take a bite out of my toast and eye a slice of bacon.

"Please help yourself, Kitty," V encourages, but I hesitate. I've never been allowed to eat what I wished and all this fattening, tasty food on the table is a huge temptation.

"Thank you," I smile politely. I take a slice of bacon and an egg. Harry rolls his eyes. What's his problem?

Lola nudges me in the gut. "What's up with Mopey Dick over there?"

I tense up. I know Lola is just teasing, but there's nothing mopey about Harry's dick. He's almost consistently hard when I'm in the chamber with him.

"I have no clue," I answer.

Niall offers me juice and I accept. Harry sits by himself, poking at his bacon with his fork. Everyone else seems cheerful and friendly, then there's Harry skulking and glaring at me.

I help Niall with the dishes. Liam gathers the plates and cups and stacks them in his arm. His biceps clench and he winks at me. I roll my eyes and focus on Niall.