28: The Runes Ω

It's a curious feeling, knowing that you've given your innocence to a serial killer. I would have laughed had you told me that I would be laying naked Harry, who, just a few weeks ago, had cut my palm and whispered strange incantations in my ear. Sometimes things change so suddenly and you wonder if you’re doing the right thing, if you’ve betrayed people along the way… I haven’t thought about my parents in a while. I know they’re looking for me, but it doesn’t matter anymore.

Harry shifts behind me and tightens his arm around my waist. I rub my eyes and squirm slowly under his grip. I'm not afraid of Harry, not anymore. Actually, I don't think I was ever afraid, I was always interested and intrigued. And now, I'm in too deep. 

“Good morning, baby,” he murmurs. His morning voice is deep and heavy against my neck. Goosebumps trail down my neck and I turn to face him.

“I’m not so sore anymore,” I tell him. He chuckles softly. The vibrations of his voice tickle my neck.

“Do you want to be sore again?” he winks.

I laugh. “You’re relentless.”

“And you’re beautiful, now come on, let’s take a shower. Last one in has to make the bed,” he teases, pulling at my wrist. I sit up and wrap my waist with the covers. Harry jumps up bare naked. His small butt is cute and I pinch it.

“Hey, I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” he warns. His lip wavers, giving way to a grin.

“Oops,” I pinch him again. He really has a cute little butt.

Harry grabs me by my waist and lifts me up like his personal ballerina. I stretch my arms up and laugh. He tosses me gently, but still quickly. I end up on my stomach and try to sit up, but Harry holds my hips and slides his hand over the curve of my butt.

“My hand print is gone,” he says. I turn slightly and look over my shoulder at him, recalling how he “punished” me back when I was his submissive. Today’s Friday, the choosing ceremony is tonight…

Harry slaps my left cheek softly. I feel my flesh jiggle slightly. Harry slaps it harder, again and again. The vibration and slight sting of his hand against my flesh makes my skin feel hot. I don’t know if I’m really enjoying myself or growing uncomfortable. The line between pleasure and pain is blurred and I like it.

Harry grips my thighs and squeezes them. He slides his finger between my legs, massaging my clit. His other hand is on my butt, gripping and slapping it.

“Your ass is a damn work of art, Jesus,” he groans.

“Do you like being spanked, baby?” he breathes. Goosebumps trail down my back. I squeeze my thighs together, feeling the pressure building between my legs.

“I want to fuck your ass, right now,” he declares. His voice is barely a whisper, but his words are crude and laced with impatience.

“Do it,” I whisper back.

Harry grabs my hips with both hands and I lay down slowly on my stomach, resting my head on the pillow. 

“Just relax, baby,” he coos in my ear. I nod and press my face against the pillow, growing more and more nervous. I feel him enter me and I bite down on the pillow. He stretches me just enough to move deeper. A sharp pain and pinching sensation erupts and I squeeze my eyes shut. He pulls out and pushes back in, gently rubbing my left hip to relax me.

“Fuck, Kat, your body is unbelievable,” he pants, picking up speed. I stifle my moans and whimpers.

“Shh, Kitty, you’re gonna wake everyone up,” he chuckles in my ear. The pain subsides and Harry shoves himself inside me completely. I hear him sigh in relief.