20: Touch Ω

I wake to the sound of a sharp whistle. Immediately, I sit up right and rub my eyes. A string of curses spews through Lola's mouth and she throws her pillow. She and I share a room. As nice and charming as Lola is, I have to figure out a way to get out of this place sooner or later. 

"Shut up Scarlette!" Lola shouts. I slip on a pair of slippers and tie my cloak on. When I reach the door way, I peak through and see Scarlette.

"Harry wants to see you," she tells me. 

"The sun hasn't even risen," I complain.

"When your master calls, you respond," she tells me plainly. I roll my eyes and slowly walk toward Harry's chamber. Why does he want to start training this early?

"Where are you going?" Scarlette snickers. She crosses her arms over her clearly fake breasts.

"To Harry's chamber," I roll my eyes. Scarlette shakes her head of black hair.

"You look horrible. You have to get cleaned up first," she tells me. 

"Oh...yeah," I mumble, slightly embarrassed. I have to get all dolled up for precious Harold. 

Scarlette leads me to the bathroom. There's only one in the whole house. It's very large and clearly co-ed, which makes me nervous. I'll have to figure out a time when the boys aren't taking showers. I'm not even comfortable being naked in front of the girl because their bodies are so slender and beautiful. 

Lola is petite and curvy, but she's the perfect kind of curvy. Some of the other girls are taller than me, but they have nice, long spidery legs and tiny hips. I'm disproportional; my legs are long, but my hips are wide and my thighs are chubby. My breasts are on the smaller side and my collar bones are noticeable. From the waist up, I look ok, but from the waist down, I'm pudgy.

When I walk in, I spot Liam with cream on his face. He's shaving carefully, wiping his jaw clean. He notices me and winks, his eyes trailing up my legs.

"Hey fresh meat," he smiles.

"Hi," I try to nod politely. 

Liam walks closer to me and leans against the sink beside mine. Scarlette glares at him. "So when will I get a chance to train you, baby?" he licks his lower lip. 

"Um I'm not sure. How about you ask V?" I reply curtly. Liam has that typical frat boy style to him that bothers me more than I can express. I don't know what Lola sees in him, besides his body.

Scarlette ignores Liam and begins preparing my make up. I'm not the type of girl that changes herself to please some guy, but Harry clearly isn't even my friend. Even if I do put make up on, it won't make him like me any more or less. 

Liam watches as I put my contacts in and Scarlette does my make up dark and heavy, just like yesterday. I'm not sure if I look that great with all that winged eye liner, but Liam seems to like it.

"Damn. You look even sexier than those Playboy girls," he winks.

"Thanks," I grit my jaw. Liam nods at me, the simple, arrogant type of nod those college boys do, then he walks out. Niall comes out of the shower and rubs his head. He spots me and his towel drops. I avert my eyes and he picks his towel up immediately.

Scarlette laughs quietly.

"Good morning," I say. Niall waves.

"H-hey Kitty, sorry about that...I didn't know you would be here," he mumbles, clearly embarrassed.

"It's ok," I smile, trying to ease his discomfort. Niall leaves, but Scarlette continues to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I scrunch my nose.