31: Save her Ω

I close my eyes and opened them again, trying to make sense of what V and I were doing. I am disgusted by my actions and the fact that I allowed V to touch me like this. Not only have I just allowed a woman to touch me, I’ve cheated on Harry. Granted, the relationships in this house aren’t supposed to exist; we are meant to experience pleasure without creating emotional bonds. But Harry and I have something special, at least we did.

I look up at Harry and back at V. She brushes aside a stray bit of hair and narrows her eyes at Harry. Harry takes a few steps closer to us and I stand up, embarrassed but still slightly aroused.

“I-I’m not sure what came over me, but I’m so sorry,” I shake my head. Harry continues to stare at me, my half unclasped bra and briefly glances at the lace of V’s panties.

“To be honest, I don’t know if I’m extremely pissed that you cheated on me and I just witnessed it, or if I’m so horny from seeing you two making out that I want to fuck you for revenge.”

I swallow hard and reach a hand out to Harry. “I-I’m so sorry, Harry. Honestly, I have no clue what just happened. I don’t know if I loved it or hated it. I-I—”

V stands up and closes the door. She watches Harry’s eyes as she stands before him. Harry tries not to notice the fact that she’s half naked and the way her clothes are hanging on her body are hiding just enough to leave up for your imagination to fill in.

“Harry, I’m sorry but I’ve wanted her since I saw her getting her dress fitted for The Ball, before you came in and swooped her away with your charm and those glittering green eyes. I know that you two have been together more closely than the other couples in this house, but I need someone, too. I want to feel wanted,” V speaks up. I look at my lap and clasp the button on my jeans. V has probably been alone for months if not years. She does deserve to be with someone, but I’m not a lesbian, despite the way I briefly enjoyed V kissing me. she was so gentle, so soft with me. Harry is usually rougher, which I love, but it was nice to have a momentary change.

Harry clears his throat. “She’s straight, V, you can’t just tell the other girls to do the ritual to mess with her senses. You can’t drug her to get her horny for you,” he raises his voice.

Drug me?

“But you said the ritual was b.s. You said it was all a lie that meant nothing. Did the girls …drug me?” I speak up. My voice is wavering. V shakes her head quickly and her eyes widen.

“Oh no, no, that was just a precaution. It was meant to protect you because you lost your virginity and your blood spilled in the tub with this-this serial killer—“

“How do you know I lost it in the tub?” I cross my arms over my chest. I don’t feel comfortable knowing that everyone else is aware of when or where I lost my v card. It’s a very private thing that I don’t want to be made common knowledge, even though everyone in this house used to see me as a sort of specimen in a museum because I was a virgin when I entered this place.

“No, you listen here, V. I’m tired you playing games with her head. Kat’s not your little sex kitten, despite her name. She wants me and she loves me. You can’t change that by kissing her or fingering her when the effects of the ritual are still wearing off,” Harry points accusingly.

I take a deep breath and rub my temples. I feel fine, but who knows, maybe the effects of the ritual are still lingering and will take time to fully disappear. Or maybe they will never disappear.

Harry adjusts the collar of his shirt and untucks his shirt tail. His bulge is less noticeable, but it doesn’t seem to want to go away…

“Kiss her,” Harry blurts. He nods from V to me. “I’ll let you kiss her, maybe touch her a little, but that’s only because I feel bad that you’re alone in this house.”