Whimper

"It's simple! You just add them two, multiply them two and then divide them both and voila!" Ashton explained for like the hundredth time in the last hour.

Me and Ashton were currently studying for a test we had next week and for some reason I just couldn't get the hang of this one question.

"Ash I can't do it!" I said frustrated.

"Hey" he said rubbing my back, "maybe if you see the textbook explanation it'll help?" He said before standing up and locating the bookshelf.

Seeing him not being able to reach the top shelf where the textbook was laid I giggled and said "Shortie"

"Mhm" he hummed amused.

He then went up onto his tiptoes and reached for the book. Letting out a whimper as his top came untucked and his muscular, lower back was shown; I quickly slapped and hand over my mouth.

Hoping he hadn't heard me as he placed the book down on the duvet I watched him as he slowly edged towards me.

"Did you like that baby?" He asked in a teasing tone.

"N-no" I stuttered

"So then you wouldn't be hard then no?"

I shook my head.

Before I could even process it the older's hand flew down to my crotch and gently squeezed as I threw my head back in a silent moan.

"That's what I thought" Ashton smirked.