Fake? Pfft

In this story Ashton is seventeen and looks like this:

And Luke is nineteen and looks like this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All day this guy Alex who sits next to me in Art has been following me around like a lost puppy. He keeps trying to get me to gout out with him but I'm really not interested and it's starting to get a bit creepy.

Deciding I needed a pick me up and Alex was no where to be seen, I walked to the nearest coffee shop and grabbed my drink. I went to find a table but immediately paused when I saw Alex enter the shop frantically looking around for me.

Quickly walking into the bathroom, I tried to calm down my breathing. He was starting to scare me a bit.

I jumped six feet in the air when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Woah, sorry" the person said steadying me on my feet

He held out his hand for me to take.

"Hi, I'm Luke" he said smiling softly

Gasping I said "Ashton, you're Luke Hemmings right? The famous model?" I asked shaking his hand, returning his smile.

"Yup" he answered letting go of my hand

"What's up anyway? You seemed quite panicked there?" He asked shifting his weight onto his other foot.

"Well Alex from my Art class has been following me all day trying to get me to date him and I'm really not interested" I sighed

"Geez that's a bit stalkerish, you straight then?" He asked me

"No I'm Bi, but he really makes me uncomfortable and he is starting to scare me" I replied

"I have a plan...."

Seeing Luke walk out of the back door of the coffee shop, I walked out of the toilets and to a free table. I pulled my phone out and acted like I was texting someone.

Seeing Alex start to approach me from the corner of my eye, I hoped Luke would hurry up. Our idea was that he would come through the front door of the coffee shop and pretend to be my boyfriend.

Starting to panic, I continued to stare at my phone my shoulders relaxing when I heard the door open and a tall blond walked into the shop. Putting a massive smile on my face, I put my phone down and ran over to Luke. As he immediately wrapped his arms around me I hugged him back, feeling intimidated by the amount of people in the shop that were filming us right now.

I walked us back to the the table and Luke laced his fingers with mine and leant forwards and planted a kiss on my forehead before whispering "Are you okay with me actually kissing you?"

"Yeah" I replied as he slowly kissed my lips

He pulled back with a dopey smile, and caressed my knuckles gently. Acting like we were actually a couple, we chatted about anything and everything really to pass the time.

Letting out a sigh of relief as Alex left the shop, I thanked Luke and started to walk out of the shop. Luke was quick to follow and grabbed my hand again.

"Be careful Ash there's a ton of paps out here" he said quietly to me slowly walking outside my hand tight, in his grip.

The minute we walked out, the paps started to swarm us. Feeling my Claustrophobia git me like a tidal wave, I started to panic, tears flowing down my face.

"Ash? Ash!" Luke shouted pushing the paps away as my vision went black, my knees buckling beneath me.

Coming back to consciousness, I saw the paps were still there but slightly further away making me feel more at ease. I soon realised that I was lent against Luke's chest, his being sat behind me playing with my brown hair.

Upon realising I was awake, he hugged me tightly and kissed my temple.

"You okay babe?" He asked looking worried

Assuming the pet name was for the cameras I answered shakily "I think so Lu"

Attempting to stand, I wobbled precariously nearly falling over again. Luckily, Luke places a strong hand around my waist, balancing me.

"Steady sweetheart, you've just been passed out for a good ten minutes" he said calmly, brushing a strand of hair from my eyes.

Luke sighed nervously.

"Since we are gonna be all over the news now, will you go out with me for real. I mean I really like you Ash" he whispered so the Paparazzi couldn't hear us

"Yes!" I exclaimed hugging him tightly as he stumbled back from the force.

Hugging me back, he chuckled and kissed my lips softly, both of us ignoring the flash of cameras.