Arguments

Where Ashton and Luke get into an argument over Luke being too flirty with Calum
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I was currently sat in the van that was transporting me and the rest of the boys back to the hotel.

I was sat next to Michael and of course my fiancé Luke was sat next to Calum. I rolled my eyes as Luke leaned even closer to Calum and whispered something in the Maori boy's ear, Calum moaning quietly.

I growled at that, Michael placing a hand on my shoulder to calm me slightly.

All day Luke had been all over the Kiwi, and I was not happy. Not only was he my fiancé but he was mine and mine only. He was in deep trouble when we got back to the hotel.

As we approached our rooms, Luke kissed Calum hungrily on the lips. I watched them my fists clenching at the blond's behaviour.

I slammed the door shut once Luke had walked in the room and I yelled "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HUH? YOU'RE MY FIANCÉ NOT CALUM'S". He barely even flinched at my yelling, so I took a deep breath.

I walked towards where he was perched on the bed and pushed him into a laying down position.

"Do you need daddy to teach you a lesson princess?" I growled a warning in my voice.

He whined at that and nodded his head.

I smirked and stood up, pulling my clothes off except from my boxers. Luke then copied the gesture eagerly except he had on some white lace panties on that cupped his silky ass perfectly.

"Up on all fours baby" I asked, moaning as he did what I said, revelling on his submission. I positioned myself behind him and traced the elastic waistband of his underwear.

I pulled it up and let it snap back down teasingly, watching the horny blond buck his hips.

Sucking on his neck, I left a dark purple bruise that he wouldn't be able to cover up in the morning, so everyone would know who he belongs to.

I teased him for a while longer until he was whining and rutting his hips desperate for my cock.

"Da- fuck" Luke stuttered

He did this as I pulled his panties down and spanked his soft bum.

"If you take your punishment like a good boy Lu Lu then you can have my dick yeah?" I said as he moaned at my finger tracing his rim.

"Count babe" I told him as I raised my hand.

"One"

"Te- ten"

"Eighteen"

"Only two more baby boy okay?" I said gently. Luke now having tears streaming down his face and a red raw bottom.

"Nineteen"

"Twenty" Luke choked out tears rushing down his cheeks.

I pulled him into a hug and comforted him.

"You're okay now Lukey. I'm gonna pleasure you now yeah?" I whispered.

He nodded in confirmation, and I flipped us over. I popped the cap of the lube open and slicked up my fingers. Pushing in a finger to stretch him out, he let out a mewl once it was knuckle length deep and rocked his hips backwards.

I had soon loosened his hole, which was now tightly clenched around my fingers. I dragged my long fingers out with a groan my cock hard beneath me, Luke whining at loss of contact.

It wasn't for long as I had soon lubricated my length and pushed in his tight little arse.

"Fuck Lu, you're so tight" I moaned loudly nipping at his earlobe.

"Ashton" he whined

"Tell me what you want baby boy, beg for it"

"Ungh-

"god daddy I want your big cock to pound me hard into the mattress so I scream your name. I want everyone to know who I belong to" my fiancé choked out barely able to form the words at all.

Growling like a bear, I started to pound into my soon-to-be husband's ass hitting his prostate dead on with every thrust.

The blond's mouth was constantly open letting out obscene noises for everyone to hear. The sound of skin slapping echoed around the hotel room, the sound of that and our moans ringing in our ears.

"fuc- da-ahhh-

"I'm so ugnh close" Luke moaned

I pushed into him a couple more times before saying "cum for me baby"

At that he spurted strings of cum all over our stomachs me releasing into his bum not two seconds later. I laid down on him, both of our chests heaving, our pants heard around the room.

"Ash I'm all yours I promise" Luke said tentatively.

"Good" I replied softly

I slowly pulled out, Luke wincing in discomfort, and padded to the bathroom to wet a washcloth.

The blond had his eyes closed and was snoring gently when I re-entered the room. I smiled at the sight and cleaned us both up.

I threw the flannel to the side and spooned my fiancé, being careful of his bruised bum.

"I love you" I announced kissing Luke's soft curls.

"Love you too" Luke replied sleep slurring his words.

———————————————————————
Big thank you for this prompt to the amazing niamhkill