𝐿𝑎𝑝 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ?

The band is playing truth or dare and things take a sexual turn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how on earth I agreed to play truth or dare with my fellow band mates, Michael, Calum and Luke. Especially since the kiwi and the kitten knew about my crush on the blond boy.

We were now getting a far way into the game, nothing too extreme happening to my relief. But of course I spoke too soon. When I saw the smirk etched upon Mikey's face that was sent in my direction I knew I was screwed.

"Ashton truth or dare?" Michael questioned. I answered with a timid truth. Everyone groaning at my choice I sighed and said "dare". Michael's smirk once again made an appearance, which didn't do anything to settle the butterflies in my stomach.

"I dare you to give Lukey over there a lap dance"

At that everyone's jaws dropped open. Trying to make up an excuse I stammered "but-

Mikey and Cal weren't having any of it.

They gave me a forceful glare as I gulped feeling slightly nauseous. I edged closer to Luke as Calum put some music on. Our faces were getting increasingly closer, so much so that I could feel Luke's warm breath fan across my face when he whispered "you don't have to do it you know ash?". I nodded and replied with a weak "it's okay" trying to convince myself of that more than anything.

As the beat of the music started to set in I began to sway my hips. I stripped from my band tee, skinny jeans and socks, leaving me just in a pair of scandalous red panties which left nothing to the imagination. Even Calum and Michael's breathing hitched as I started to sway my hips to the beat more confident than before.

I lowered myself so I was almost straddling Luke and nipped at his earlobe. He let out a whine at my actions and slid his hands up the back of my thighs towards my plump arse.

I finally seated myself on Luke's rock hard groin and grinded down on him as he massaged my round bum. When he started to trace the outline of my cock I rocked my hips forward onto his hand and threw my head back, letting out an obscene moan.

Luke took the opportunity to suck on my neck, making me let out noises I didn't know were possible.

Completely unaware that the music had stopped Luke pinned me to the floor and hungrily smashed his lips against mine.

When we disconnected our lips a string of saliva hung between our mouths making us groan in pleasure.

Panting, Luke hoisted me up onto his hips, hands resting snugly under my bum as he carried me upstairs to the bedroom.

Little did we know Malum were downstairs also having a heated make out session on the couch.