Threesome

I was currently watching Luke and Cal play 'their version' of go fish. I watched the pair quietly, rolling my eyes at their arguing. Crouching down next to the blond, running my hands up and down his sides I growled "You two aren't fighting are you?"

At that my band mate Luke gulped, Calum's eyes darkening. Chuckling at the effect I had on them, I brushed my fingers over Luke's ass, and walked past Cal into the bedroom all the while swinging my hips teasingly.

It wasn't long before I was joined by the other boys so I quickly pretended to strum the guitar. (Never Be just came on lolll)

Luke gently picked up the guitar from my grasp and set it back on its stand. They both then sat opposite me and looked at me, lust in both faces.

"What's up boys?" I asked pretending not to know.

Luke looked down at his crotch while Calum stared at me.

"Fuck ash I need you" the Maori boy whined.

"Mmm" I hummed, walking over to the two of them.

Once I had stripped all of us and locked the door, incase Mike and Crystal, or any of the girls to be honest came back, I slowly traced Calum's hole.

He moaned at my actions so I hurriedly lubricated my fingers and pushed three into his bum, Calum rocking forcefully back onto them. Moaning at the Kiwi's face, I quickly stretched him open and also lubricated my shaft, stroking my length a couple times.

Looking at the blond, I motioned for him to come closer. He did so, his hand never moving from his hard dick.

Cal was quick to sink down on my length, his face contorting in pleasure as he started to rock his hips back and forth. I then pulled Luke to straddle my face as I was reclined against the beanbag. Stroking his dick a couple of times, I soon pulled his hips forward so I could suck his cock before giving him the reigns so he could fuck my mouth.

Humming around Luke's dick due the tight heat of Calum's ass, I soon came into the condom. Calum following soon after. As cal pulled off, I laid Luke down on the carpeted floor.

Pounding into Luke with quick succession, I was soon hard again, Luke cumming all over my chest as I came for a second time into the condom.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
niamhkill :) sorry I haven't updated recently but 🤷‍♀️ I'm back now <3