Gym

This one is based on this post I saw on Instagram
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Today my best friend Luke dragged me out of bed at god knows what time in the morning to go to the gym. The gym. The fucking gym. He woke me up at 5:30 in the morning to go to the gym- I just.

Anyways, we were now there, Luke currently lifting weights looking like an actual god. I think I was doing more drooling than actual exercise at this point.

I was currently on the cross-trainer listening to One direction, humming along quietly. I was soon pulled out of my tranquility by a random guy tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hey cutie, need any help?" The dude said confidently throwing in a wink.

"N-no t-thanks" I stuttered awkwardly.

"Sure, babe?" He asked again, flexing his muscles slightly.

I cringed at him not knowing what to say. I looked over to where the blond was, however he wasn't there now. Typical.

I jumped slightly as I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. It was Luke his t-shirt rolled up showing his muscles on his arms.

He crossed the limbs across his chest and stared at the brown haired guy.

"Hey baby boy, is everything alright?" Luke asked me wrapping an arm round my waist.

Taking the cue to play along, I did just that. I slowly shook my head and nuzzled into his neck and clutched him tightly. He rubbed my back and told the other guy to piss off.

As soon as he left I pushed Luke away and hurriedly whispered "what the hell lucas?"

"Don't act like you weren't checking me out sexy" he said winking, the blush quick to rise to my cheeks as I looked at the floor.

He was quick to tilt my head up and lock his lips with mine.

"Go out with me?" He muttered

"Duh" I said yanking him forward for another kiss.

This was my idea niamhkill