Coma?

Where Luke is a YouTuber and he pranks his boyfriend Ashton, making him believe he was in a Coma.
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Quietly, I tiptoed from the bedroom to the living room downstairs and grabbed my camera.

Turning it on and slightly fixing my hair, I started the intro.

"Hey guys it's Luke and today I'm gonna be pranking my boyfriend Ashton. Now a lot of you requested that I do the Coma prank on him and now is the perfect time to do so as he is asleep upstairs so let's go!"

I then ran upstairs and sat outside the bedroom door.

"This is perfect as Ash has left his phone downstairs so he can't contact anyone or anything and I am now gonna change the the
date on my phone so that it's more believable"

I did exactly that and went back into the bedroom. Carefully hiding the camera, I grabbed a stool and placed it on Ashton's side of the bed and held his hand as if he was actually in a Coma.

The brunette started to wake up as I did a thumbs up to the camera.

"What are you doing? get back in bed Lukey" Ashton said sleepily sitting up.

I gently pushed him back down and pretended to start crying.

"Babe please lay down, I'm so glad you're awake" I said through fake tears

"Lu what are you on about we literally decided to take a nap like an hour ago" he said confused

"Shit you don't remember?"

"No?.."

"You hit your head and you've been a coma for a week" I said sadly holding his hand gently

"No we just had a na-

"Ash please just relax here" I propped him up on the pillows and showed him the date on my phone.

"Wait what!"

"That can't be right" Ashton exclaimed

"Are you serious baby?"

"Yeah Ash I was so fucking worried" I said my voice wobbling

"Hey baby I'm okay I'm here now yeah?" Ash said gently caressing my back as he pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I need to call your mum everyone is so worried about you love" I ranted not letting Ashton get a word in edgeways.

"Hey sweetheart just take a breath yeah? Come sit" he said patting beside him

I did as he said and cuddled into his side as he kissed my forehead. We sat in silence for a while before I decided to get the camera.

"What are you doing Lu Lu?" The brunette inquired cocking his head like a little puppy.

"I pranked you Ash" I giggled as he huffed at me.

"And here I was being all sympathetic with you" he grumbled pushing me away playfully when I went to kiss him.

We laughed as we ended the video and he pulled me back to the bed so I could edit it while he cuddled me.