Creepypasta Experience

Date: September 30, 2020

Time: 9:49am 

------

Okay so yesterday at around 3:10 pm I did a Toby summoning, It was a one-word spell. I had to go do something with my dad so I was in the car with him driving about 45min away from my house. There where a lot of trees and hills along the way. I passed by a hill covered in tall trees and saw a glimpse of a navy mouthguard and brown and gray striped clothing. I can't confirm that I really saw him; I was on the freeway so it was a quick glimpse. This was 10 to twenty minutes after the summoning. I did do a protection spell afterward, yknow, just in case.

I also thought I saw Jeff but I'm sure it was just a mailbox.

Early this morning I woke up and felt watched. My dog let out a howl so I wanted to see the time. It was dark so I turned on the small flashlight I keep by my bed. It was 5am. I was tired so I shrugged off the feeling of being watched and fell back asleep. 

I asked a couple of researchers what it could have been and we decided that it could have been Puppeteer and one of the proxies. My guess is Masky, I got Masky vibes at the moment. I think that Puppeteer was at the window right next to my bed and Masky at the window in front of my house, near the front door. I just had deja vu while writing this part. They are paranormal beings, which explains my dog howling instead of barking. Note this was the dog closest to Masky. We suspect Masky was making sure Puppeteer didn't do anything to me. So hats off to Masky, thank you. Puppeteer is most likely upset that he didn't scare me, I mean I did ignore him soooo....yeah. Also because nothing happened after I turned on my flashlight, and I guess Puppeteer is sensitive to light. I wasn't creeped out at all really. I was sleepy so I fell asleep.

One of my friends-who is being watched by Puppeteer- says that the proxies are usually there when Puppeteer is, most likely because he works for Zalgo. 

This might not be vital but my dog pooped a lot today, she poops a lot when she is scared. So either my dog saw something spoopy or she needs to poop.

Wowie a lot of stuff went down. Also my first physical Creepypastas experience. It's usually dreams. Also, I think I asked Slenderman to give me a sign that he was here, by sending one of his allies. Not sure if this counts though.

-------------

-Lovesick