Masky and Hoodie Incantation

*Picture not mine

Credit goes to hoodid *

Things and areas needed:

House (no carpet in the room you choose to do this in)

Salt (any kind)

Drawing of Slenderman

candle (optional)

lighter/match (optional)

Warning: They will take you once they find the perfect timing too, be very vigilant. I would very much recommend using it in case you cannot see in the dark. 

Step one:

Choose any location in the house that does not have any carpets and has an open space. Use your salt to create the Operator's symbol. DO NOT MESS IT UP. You must make sure every light in your house is out besides your candle.

Step two: 

With the drawing of Slenderman in hand, sit in front of the symbol on the floor. Rub the drawing then make sure every bit of it is destroyed. Do whatever you have to do when everyone else is asleep.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE DO THE FOLLOWING.

1. Disrespect them. (Remember to be respectful or they will rip you apart like a pinata)

2. Call them cute or hot. (Were do I even start? They can easily kill you, so, DO NOT FANGIRL.

3. Don't irritate them or get mad if they don't come. (Masky and Hoodie are most likely at another summoning and couldn't come or they just didn't want to.)

'Till my next summoning-L.V