Which proxy is the most harmless?

I was going to post this tomorrow but no, right now. Video not mine...!!!!

------

Okay, proxies I will be using are Masky, Hoodie, Toby, and Kate. Y'know the well-known ones. This is mostly in my opinion so yeah, it could be wrong.

Hoodie

The proxy that is the most harmless is Hoodie. Yeah, he doesn't attack people as far as I know. He only stalks people and leaves messages. It could take a toll on your mental health depending on the person. He does carry a gun but that isn't very dangerous because he mostly doesn't use it.

Masky

Masky is the second most harmless. We can see in Marble Hornets that he is pretty bad at not getting caught. Because well he isn't very fast and if he runs he might not get far. He does carry a gun like Hoodie but he-like Hoodie-mostly observes and sometimes attacks. Like Masky tackle EVERYTHING. He does use objects around him as weapons as well, which could be a problem if he decides to attack from a distance. 

Kate the Chaser

Kate the Chaser is the third most harmless. Kate is very fast, as seen in Slender: The Arrival. In the game her weakness is light flashed on her face. This will not always work, because in the game she was in a warehouse (or something like that) so the brightness stunned her. This tactic could work in a dark place but I wouldn't count on it all the time.

Ticci Toby

Toby-in my opinion-is the most dangerous proxy of them all. He does have disadvantages though. His ticks could give him away if he is hiding, and could mess up his aim if he tries to throw a hatchet. His goggles make it impossible to stun him if alcohol is thrown at him. And his hatchets can be used in close combat or be thrown. Now, there is a trick, if he does throw a hatchet and it misses, you can pick it up and use it to protect yourself.

-------------

Hope this was useful!

-L.V