Bloody Painter (timeline + extra info)

*May be inaccurate* 

Name: Helen Otis

Born: October 1st, 1980

Current Status: unknown (It is unknown if he is dead or alive)

Age: currently 39 (May 2020)

(I don't like how fangirls view him as a 20-year-old and want to date him, read the facts people!!!)

Known crimes:

January 13th, 1994: Otis' classmate fell from the school building's roof and died. (Yandere Sim, lol) A witness stated Otis was the culprit behind it, but no lawsuit was made due to a lack of evidence. (Age: 13)

October 30th, 1994: Otis committed a massacre in his dorm, resulting in 17 dead and 5 injured. (Age, 14) 

November 15th, 1994: Otis was voted not guilty by reasons of insanity, and was transferred to a psychiatric hospital for treatment. (Age, 14)

March 10th, 2003: Otis was released from the hospital, seemingly recovered. (Age, 22)

October 31st, 2003: A security camera captures footage of Otis committing another murder, which was uploaded to the internet. (Age, 23)

November 17th, 2003: Local police department received reports of a persisting, rotting stench coming from Otis' old residence, leading to the discovery of five corpses, with Otis nowhere to be found. (Age 23)

'Till my next timeline-L.V