Jeff/Liu Woods newspaper

If you've seen other researchers work than you most likely know what I'm talking about here. This newspaper (picture above) was claimed to be evidence of the existence of Jeff and Liu. Turns out, it's a fake. If you can't read the words from the image here is what it says: 

******START******

Saturday, September 2, 2006

Missing Survivor of Family

Late Friday night, the only survivor in an attempt triple homicide of a family, that is suspected to have been orchistrated by the youngest member of the family of four, was reported missing from the Sacred Heart Hospital. Liu Woods had been in the hospital for life-saving surgery, after having been heavenly injured. It is also noted that a nurse and security guard have gone missing as well. Reviews of hospital security reveal that any footage of the possible kidnapping is currently missing.

Police are in the process of investigating the matter, hoping to link his disapearence with the murder of the Woods family, a recent string of murders in the area, and the suspect Jeffrey Woods.

******END******

There are three grammar mistakes in it. And the picture that goes along with the newspaper is fake as well. Now, Sacred Heart Hospital is a real place. Anyway, the newspaper was created on a website that makes newspaper articles. And the picture of 'Jeff' is also fake. (Search up Jeff and Liu Woods newspaper and you'll see the photo.) I know, I know, "Why is it in black and white?" Well, I don't know for sure because newspapers started printing in color in 1977. And if this was real then the section covering Jeff's crimes would be at least a whole page long not a few sentences long. 

I'll do a theory on Jeff's story next, if anyone has any evidence on Jeff or Liu that they want to share, you can message me.

'Till my next research entry-L.V