Quick note

I'm not sure who or what to research first. I kind of want to do the Pokemon creepypasta's or Jason the Toymaker (Lost Silver, Glitchy Red, BRVR, etc.) Why? Because I feel like my stuffed Pikachu is watching me. I have a smaller Pikachu plushie and he seems normal, nothing strange at all. I am looking at my Pikachu (not the small one) and he is starting to creep me out. (reminds me of the creepypasta Sparky.

Other than that I have two more things to report. I think I am seeing things move in the corner of my eye.  It's always when I'm on my laptop typing on this book. Other than that, I have been waking up at 4:00 am to 6:00 am for the past two or three days. I'm not that much of a light sleeper, so what could have woken me up? I'm not sure but It seems harmless right now, so that's that.

Anyway, if anyone has some suggestions of who/ what I should research comment it please. I'll probably cover the most popular creepypastas first like, Jeff, BEN, Toby, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, and Slenderman. (Sorry if you want someone else to be researched. I promise to do more!) 

When I get to Slenderman research I will try to dig as deep as I can, we need answers, I am willing to take the risk for it. If Slenderman doesn't like it.....COME AT ME BOI!!!! But seriously, I am going to take the risks. I am considering buying a camera and recording myself 24/7 (Jay and Alex, hehe) but I'll research Slender later so don't worry, I'm okay.

'Till next time...-L.V