Entry #28

I don't own the link above or the gifs featured in this chapter.

Date: September 13, 2020

Time: 4:55 pm

First of all, HOLY WAFFLES, 100 parts in this book!? We have come so far since May! 8k reads and almost 900 votes!? Thank you guys so much!!! Not just that but I'm #1 in research!!! Thank you all so much!! I didn't think I would get so much love in just a few months!! We can have a Q and A if you guys want! Just comment your questions on this paragraph!  

THANK YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!

Well, thank you all again for the votes and reads! Anyway, I just wanted to say Please click on the link above right now before you continue. Anyway, I just discovered I might be being stalked by the proxies!!! I had a dream with Hoodie and Masky stalking me at my house and Toby at the forest when I was with my best friend. Either they want to kill my best friend or the are just stalking me to see what skills I bring to the table. It is really annoying and is a little scary, to be honest. I mean I don't want to give up my friend's life! She is so cool and has always been there for me, but now L.J and the proxies are after her. It is really sad, she didn't do anything wrong and now she might get hurt by the Creepypastas.

 It is really sad, she didn't do anything wrong and now she might get hurt by the Creepypastas

-Lovesick