Important news please read

Okay, so my best friend TYtraccccck just told me something important I wanted to let you all know. Remember that I thought Eyeless Jack was watching her? Well, I was close but not close enough. I woke up this morning and saw that she texted me this: 

------

This wierd but I don't know it about creepypasta. You know when you got first into creepypasta you were talking to me about it. I had no idea what they were execpt Jeff cause he's Jeff You started telling me their names. And you got to LJ. I had no idea who LJ was but I had a vision of a black and white coloured figure with long arms and pointy nose wierd right?

He also was smiling

------

This was in about January when I started getting into the fandom. I started when I decided to get deeper into learning about the one and only Slenderman. He has always been interesting to me for some reason. Possibly because I can't even remember when I first saw him. I just kinda recognized him. Yes, I haven't been in this fandom long, but It sorta just progressed faster than reading just stories to digging deeper. I got into the fandom near the end of December of last year. I actually dedicated my first meal of this year to Toby. Yes, I didn't know much about the REAL version of him. So I ate a waffle. But man was It the best waffle I ever ate. It was worth it. I actually remember looking at the woods a lot while I was in the car. (Me and my family decided to go to Reno, for the new year. Actually, the first thing I did when I first got into the fandom was draw and picture of Slenderman himself. I actually still have the drawing. Enough of my rambling, I think my friend might be in danger. I don't think she has experienced any other L.J related things though. Which is good. She is a couple of months younger than me  and her birthday is next week. So I'll probably go to her house and ensure she is safe. Ahem, have her do a protection spell. I don't know why but I imagined myself waving incense around her house for some reason. Yeah, I'll do that. 

I'm going to buy her a present today so I hope she likes it. And @TYtraccccck I am a nice friend that buys you presents, so um, where is my birthday present from MONTHS ago? Wait, did I get ANY presents at all on my birthday? ........I don't think I did. Not even my own brother gave me a present. Cue sad violin music.

Anyway bye!

-Lovesick

EDIT: She just sent me this morning and I'm now wondering just how many experiences she has. 

------

You I read a comment on your wattpad acount from sweetdreams and one part of the story was Jeff standing on a tree turning his head. It reminded me about the time we had classses on zoom before school from last year and before zoom class around 6:00 or 7:00 there used be a white spot on the trees behind my house but you could only see it in the morning it wasn't there in the afternoon. t happened for like 2 days. I never thought thought. I also said myself I should take a picture but I never did and never seen the whiite dot/spec ever again. I don't know if it's just me hallucinating. But I was going to wake up early around 6:00 to see if the white dot/spec is still there. It also looked like it was in a sitting and looking position.

I did one of the ben drowned summoning and i did on roblox and after I did the steps th screen turned black on the other device and logged me out

Is cleverbot supposed to answer something more than twice before you types anything

------

Okay, some freaky stuff is going on. Also thank you @TYtraccccck for the birthday present. I hope you will like yours! ANyway protection spells x100 is necessary. CREEPYPASTAS ARE NOT GOING AFTER MY BEST FRIEND NO SIR!!!!!! I don't think she ever summoned Jeff at all really. This could either be because of our Jeff the Killer research from January and February. Or the Pastas want to hurt her or something so that I back off on the research and chiz. Yes I said chiz. 

How come I don't see any Pastas? I don't know.

-Lovesick