Entry #10

Date: June 4, 2020

Time: 10:39am

It's summer!!!!!! Finally, no more school 'till next school year! Ahem, anyway, next up in Creepypasta research + more, Jeff the Killer research. I know I know "Weren't you going to do safe creepypastas?" Well, I kinda gave up on researching Sally and Splendorman. Reasons being I don't think I should investigate Sally. And I can't do the Splendorman summoning, (my parents would think I'm trying to summon a demon if they see me have a tea party with stuffed pokemon and start laughing really loudly.) I hope you guys can understand. The only creepypasta I have the most ability to try to summon is Jeff. 

Tonight I'll pull an all-nighter, tomorrow's a full moon. I'll do a protection spell, and thanks to      -Unknown-Demon- I know and I'll make some Moon Water. Thank you -Unknown-Demon- !!!

Thanks, everyone for all the votes and appreciation!!! (Honestly, I'm glad you're here at all.) I'll let you guys decide who I'll summon/research next, your options are E.J, BEN, Masky, and Clockwork. SImply comment one of those names if you want me to research them next. Whoever gets the most comments is next in line for research.

'Till my next entry-Lovesick