Creepypasta theory

Yes, this title is very creative thank you. Anyway, I got this idea yesterday when I was reading about The Black Wolf. (Believe it or not, I had no idea who they were till yesterday (′▽'〃)

Disclaimer: This could trigger people and/or make people upset/sad. I suggest you do not read this if you are sensitive to topics such as torture, death, etc.

Anyway, here ya go!! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥

It is said there is currently a war happening between Slenderman and Zalgo. Well, what if I told you something that could destroy you? (That sounds dark...sorry) Okay, so as you know, creepypasta sightings/experiences have grown more common since Slenderman was first created back in '09. (2009) I have to flipping idea when this war started, btw. Ahem, Zalgo was created in 2004. Basically a five-year difference. So I have a theory that Zalgo, during those five years started getting stronger and once Slenderman came along, Zalgo started getting proxies (he has proxies right?) and recruiting creepypastas as he grew a strong hatred for Slenderman. And Slenderman -thanks to us beautiful people- got stronger, as Slender sickness and the trio of proxies were created. So, Slenderman being the Einstein he is somehow recruited them. Well, I personally think he manipulated the Creepypastas that are now working for him (proxies and creepypastas.) Slenderman is the Charles Manson of the Creepypastas. Like I said in the Jeff the Killer story analysis, I think he perfectly planned how to get Jeff and the other Creepypastas to join him. He managed to show the 'special ones' who's boss around, well wherever they are. Examples would be The Black Wolf, Ticci Toby, Masky, and Jeff the Killer. Of course, not all Creepypastas are the same, because as you see Clockwork said nope and left Him. He is immortal but doesn't want to take chances nonetheless. So once the war is over and whether Zalgo is captured or dead, one of a few things will happen. (Well, it's just a theory really) 

If Zalgo loses the war.

1. Zalgo is captured and put under the watch of Slenderman's strongest allies and/or Himself.

2. Zalgo is killed and Slenderman will have those on Zalgo's side killed as well or forced to turn to his side. It could be like medieval times, you refuse, you get tortured until you agree. Slenderman could possibly not feel the need to keep many Creepypastas around and could kill them to keep Himself safe, forcing Creepypastas to kill each other leaving only the strongest or none at all.

If Slenderman loses the war

1. Zalgo will end the world with his seventh mouth (the seventh mouth, right? Sorry, I don't know much about trash.)Slenderman (if he is alive) will teleport to another world and prevent Zalgo from destroying other civilizations. Meaning all your favorite Creepypastas will be forgotten, as will you, and everyone else. Well, Slenderman might save his proxies or stronger Creepypastas and teleport with them. But that could not be a good idea, it could be that they could go into shock because their beloved home is gone. Along with some of their friends and allies. Well, you know unless they are completely numb to feelings. Also, it could be a parallel universe were the creepypasta we know, and love is actually happy and living their best life. So that would be tricky. Because for example say Toby is out on a mission and he runs into himself or one of his family members. And say his dad is nice and he has many friends in that world. He would feel tempted to kill his other version and take his place or just be with his sister, by taking her to Slenderman or something. 

2. Zalgo ends the world and Slenderman is unable to leave our world, making him perish with everyone. 

3. Slenderman is turned into Zalgo's slave or his powers are harvested to Zalgo. All life on Earth is forced into Unfortunate events, including torture, slavery, etc. Zalgo will take over our world and make it his own. At least until a brave hero stands up to him and manages to defeat him.

If Slenderman and Zalgo both Die in the War

1. If both sides' leaders die the Creepypastas will be lost and/or kill each other to avenge their fallen leader. A new leader will be chosen for each side, (For Slenderman's side it would most likely be The Black Wolf. I don't care about Zalgo's side because well Slenderman's side is better.) This war will most likely end quicker than Slenderman and Zalgo's war. The risk of the world ending is also lower in this event. The risk for our world and the human race is also safer at this time. Creepypastas will continue to be recruited for both sides, trials showing who is stronger (proxy trials) will be held as well. This will continue until the war ends.

2. The fallen leader's bodies could trigger a problem as well because as we know they are extremely powerful and immortal. It could cause something bad to happen in our universe, well I'm guessing. Newer leaders can arise during this. Both sides will revert back to their normal selves. Meaning no supernatural healing anymore, and no teleporting. It would be more known internationally. Because without supernatural abilities the Mansion will be revealed and they would be vulnerable. 

3. (Mentioned in #2, above) Both sides will revert back to their normal selves. Meaning no supernatural healing anymore, and no teleporting. It would be more known internationally. Because without supernatural abilities the Mansion will be revealed and they would be vulnerable. The Creepypastas will split up and be forced to be on their own. If they are all together they could get caught by the government and such. Some will be caught, others searched for. And if a few are caught than people will believe all the others are real too. It would make headlines and the Mansion will be explored and examined by scientists and other important people. Slenderman and Zalgo's bodies will be poked with syringes and examined. On the bright side, our civilization will become more advanced!! Well, probably not in our lifetime though. Urban legends and myths will be taken much much more seriously, too. If this happens, everything will be different.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

This is really long, like, 1133 words long. Um, please don't hate me, if I'm wrong. So If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat pasta. No seriously, my mom made pasta today. Isn't that cool? If you're sad you should go take a nap and watch some Netflix later, with a pet or friend. Or if you are like me you can just go rethink your entire life while eating homemade cookies and apple juice. (I did this yesterday, it was great.)

- From a very sleepy, Lovesick.