J.T.K Story analysis

Disclaimer: I do not own Creepypasta, Google, Jeff's story.

First of all HOLY CHEEZITS LOOK AT THIS!!!!

The name Liu means "kill, destroy" and the name Jeff means "God peace"

And there parents' names Margaret and Peter mean pearl and stone.

OK, so most people hate Jeff's story because of the use of common names and the use of words like "sonny" and the term "and that's final" well, let's see through that and dig deeper. What if "sonny" was used to covering up nicknames given to the Woods brothers? 

Their new neighbor's name, Barbara, means strange or foreign. Do you see it? The Woods family's new neighbor's name means foreign!! And her son's name, Billy, means "resolute protection" and we never hear of him getting attacked at the party so his name is a secret glance at who gets hurt and who doesn't.

Jeff and Liu's bullies, Randy, Troy, and Keith's names make sense in the story too. Randy means "House wolf; protector" and as we can see, Randy is the leader of them. A house of wolves means "a group of hostile things such as people or emotions." Moving on too Troy, his name means foot soldier. (Honestly, in the Creepypasta, he is more of a human shield.)  Keith means "wood, forest."

So let's see here, we have a few keywords. protector, foot soldier, and forest. The first thing that comes to my mind is Slenderman for Forest and Protector and the proxies or Creepypastas as the foot soldiers. 

Let me break this down so you can understand my thoughts.

Margaret, Jeff's mother's name, meaning pearl,  was possibly chosen because Jeff's mother was one of the first victims, a pearl. It makes sense that Jeff's father's name means stone because he's is the reason why Jeff was even in a new neighborhood. In greater detail, because of Jeff's father's promotion, Jeff was burned. Making his father a stone in Jeff's life, metaphorically. (I sound like a poet or something.)

Jeff and Liu's bullies' names' could be a hidden message that the other Creepypastas, along with SLenderman ruined Jeff's life (and Liu's possibly). 

Excerpt from Google: The Woods surname is derived from the Middle English word "wode," meaning "wood," which suggests that the original bearer of the name lived near a wood, or was perhaps employed as a woodcutter or forester.

And Jeff's name, "God Peace", could mean when he snapped the "God" or Slenderman gave him peace after breaking him down. And Liu was an obstacle in Jeff's pathway to insanity and had to be killed/destroyed, as his name means.

That supports my theory, Jeff might have lived near the woods. So, is someone calling for help through secret messages??? Not sure, unfortunately, I'm not sure because this could also just be clever wordplay.

I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to make this discovery! Let's hope I haven't uncovered something I shouldn't have uncovered. I'll heighten my security and safety measures just in case. I feel like some super researcher now. 

'Till my next big discovery-Lovesick