Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Saravi.

His gaze was intense, so intense that it manages to undress me completely just by holding it. There was a fight in him, the one that fights to give way to reason or to be carried away by his heart.

On the contrary, I didn't have any objection, I wanted to be with him, because I do not know what the future holds for me from now on, I don't know if I will see his face again or feel that mouth for which I have become addicted.

Desperately he brings his mouth back to mine, practically eating it, overwhelmed by not having enough just to put our tongues together, as if he could not stand another inch of distance between us. I returned all his gestures that I could, I needed to give myself like never before. I wish so.

Without reasoning, he took him off a bit from my body, creating a terrible frustration in him, but instead I put my hands on his pants to give him a warning that I will start undressing him myself.

Even I couldn't believe myself, I couldn't understand how I pulled him forgetting the value of everything that has happened. But I refused to leave from here without saying goodbye. I refuse not to have one last moment with the man whose heart I have pulled from his chest and tear it apart. Just right here in this moment I wanted to take the possession of forever.

Kalil let me unzip his pants while trying to control his agitation. My hands were clumsy and trembled more than necessary and with each passing second the King loses his patience, pulling my hands away to end up pressing me towards the wall of the room, without having removed his pants.

His lips pressed mine with hunger while his hands desperately tear my dress. But then he ends up lifting it, bringing it up to my thighs to introduce his hands inside it. He chest was visible to my eyes with his open shirt.

A sound was ripped from my mouth at feeling his cold hands removing my underwear while he kissed me fiercely. Kalil speaks a few words, but my state of shock was such that I do not fully understand their meaning.

Then for a second he pulled away from me and fixed his eyes on my face, the intensity that emanated made me so weak that at any moment I think he will stop, and that scares me. But then he slowly and pleasantly entered me, plucking a sound from my throat.

By my own act my eyes closed.

"No,..." He said touching my mouth with his fingers. "Do not close your eyes."

My body begins to move exquisitely, like never before and in an incomparable way. His arms rest on the wall while I stood onto one leg, and wrapped the other on his waist. I gasped when he came to grab my skin and breathe in his scent to savor as much as I can of him.

I lose myself, I lose myself in him, in his gaze, in his hands, in our world. One that I myself burnt with my hands and one that I will miss forever until my last breath.

Ecstasy took a hold on me, the already known spiral begins to make me lose my sanity and it seems that Kalil knows what was happening to me. Immediately he grabs my waist hard, placing both legs up to tighten me around him even more. His lunges begin to speed up taking me to the brink of madness. His hoarse voice next to mine expresses the climax we experience at once, hugging each other as our bodies tremble at the act.

Tell him you love him, tell him! My mind echoed.

Kalil buried his face in my neck. The shudder took over me again, his lips sucked my skin. It took off and traveled to my core to only come back and does the same thing as the last one, to only go back to the opposite side. He was sucking the skin on my neck again.